Dallas: The Complete Fourteenth Season DVD Review

Dallas: The Complete Fourteenth Season
Release date:
1/18/11
Genre: Drama, Television

Synopsis:
In its 14th and final season, Dallas goes out in a gusher of murders and kidnappings, lies and blackmail, seductions and schemes. J.R., Bobby and Cliff – three original characters so big only Big D could hold ’em – are at the heart of the action, surrounded by oil-country folks who joined the series over the years and a passel of dynamic newcomers. And of course there’s that Dallas hallmark, a white-knuckle cliffhanger. This time it’s a two-part finale inspired by It’s a Wonderful Life in which J.R.’s guardian from the great beyond shows the Lone Star State’s meanest rattler what the world would have been without him. Think everything’s for the better? Then you’re in for some surprises!
Episodes:
  • April in Paris
  • Charade
  • One Last Kiss
  • Terminus
  • Tunnel of Love
  • Heart and Soul
  • The Fabulous Ewing Boys
  • The Odessa File
  • Sail On
  • Lock, Stock, and Jock
  • S is for Seduction
  • Designing Women
  • 90265
  • Smooth Operator
  • Win Some, Lose Some
  • Fathers and Sons and Fathers and Sons
  • When the Wind Blows
  • Those Darned Ewings
  • Farewell, My Lovely
  • Some Leave, Some Get Carried Out
  • The Decline of the Fall of the Ewing Empire
  • Conundrum (1 & 2) -- Two hour episode
While I never watched Dallas when it originally aired on television, I do remember it and I know my parents were huge fans of the series (it's one of the all-time favorites). My parents would anxiously await for the new episode every week, so I was definitely interested in watching it on DVD. I hadn't watched the previous seasons of this series, but I had a pretty good idea of the storyline as I've heard about it over the years since it was such a popular show, and I was also filled in by my parents from what they remembered about the show lol. I was pretty much obsessed with the series after the first couple of episodes (haha, now I need to catch the previous seasons)! It is certainly entertaining and is definitely one of those series were you can't stop watching (and you just want to keep watching to find out what happens next)! The theme music is immediately recognizable, and the cast is fantastic (I adore Larry Hagman)!


Connect with Warner Bros. Entertainment!

Own it on DVD Today!
You can purchase Dallas: The Complete Fourteenth Season in stores, as well as from online retailers.


Disclosure: WB provided me with a copy of Dallas: The Complete Fourteenth Season on DVD at no cost to me for review purposes. I received no compensation for making this post. All opinions are my own.

Amy & Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP