Merlin: The Complete Second Season DVD Review
Release date: 1/18/11
Genre: British Programming, Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Official Site: www.bbcamericashop.com
Synopsis:
Merlin is back with even more magic, adventure and romance as the young wizard struggles to protect Prince Arthur in the perilous world of Camelot. While battling deadly assassins, mystical monsters and the most powerful sorcerers Camelot has ever seen, Merlin must work harder than ever to conceal his unique abilities, as King Uther redoubles his war against magic. And Merlin isn’t the only one whose destiny calls—Lady Morgana , Uther’s ward, discovers dangerous secrets she dare not reveal; Lancelot returns, changing everything for both Gwen and Arthur; and King Uther fall in love, little knowing that the charming Lady Catrina is secretly a hideous troll. And as Arthur continues on his path from arrogant prince to the noble and just King Arthur of legend, we see the return of the one prophesised to kill him—the mysterious druid boy, Mordred. Featuring exciting new villains, white-knuckle stunt sequences, and spectacular CGI monsters, Merlin season two is more thrilling than ever.Episodes:
- The Curse of Cornelius Sigan
- The Once and Future Queen
- The Nightmare Begins
- Lancelot and Guinevere
- Beauty and the Beast, Part One
- Episode 6 - Beauty and the Beast, Part Two
- The Witchfinder
- The Sins of the Father
- The Lady of the Lake
- Sweet Dreams
- The Witch's Quickening
- The Fires of Idirsholas
- The Last Dragonlord
- Cast and Crew introduction to Season Two
- Cast and Crew audio commentaries
- Behind the Scenes
- The Making of Merlin
- Photo Gallery
- Wallpapers
My sister and brother-in-law have been a fan of Merlin since catching a marathon of it on the Syfy channel awhile ago. I had never seen the series, but definitely wanted to watch it once I heard them rave about it, so I was excited when I had the opportunity to check out the second season on DVD. I was familiar with the legend of Arthur and Camelot, as most are, but I think it's really cool to see a younger version. I think Merlin is such an incredibly exciting show! From the very first episode I watched, I was drawn in and loved everything about it. The show features magic, romance, adventure, and humor! I love the friendship between Merlin (Colin Morgan) and Arthur (Bradley James). It's such an adorable "bromance!" All of the characters are amazing, as well as the entire cast!
As soon as I was finished watching the entire second season, I just HAD to watch the first season!! And luckily, I was able to find that it was available on Instant Streaming on NetFlix (and I'm thinking I need to buy it on DVD)! I am so obsessed with this show now (I LOVE LOVE LOVE it), and it's become one of my favorites!


Disclosure: WB provided me with a copy of Merlin: The Complete Second Season on DVD at no cost to me for review purposes. I received no compensation for making this post. All opinions are my own.























































0 comments:
Post a Comment