Special Stop-motion Animation Christmas Episode of NBC's "Community"

Tonight, NBC is airing a special stop-motion animation Christmas episode of "Community!" If you haven't caught the show before, it recently topped NY Mag's Top 10 in TV in 2010, and is one you should definitely check out, especially now with tonight's special animated episode.

"Community" is the smart, witty comedy that stars Joel McHale (The Soup), Alison Brie (Mad Men), John Oliver (The Daily Show), Yvette Nicole Brown, Danny Pudi, Gillian Jacobs, Donald Glover (30 Rock), Ken Jeong (The Hangover) and Chevy Chase.

ABOUT THE EPISODE:
ABED'S UNCONTROLLABLE CHRISTMAS
IN THIS SPECIAL STOP MOTION ANIMATION EPISODE, THE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS IS LOST AND ABED’S INTENSE FIXATION ON CHRISTMAS CONCERNS THE GROUP

When Abed (Danny Pudi) wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff (Joel McHale) and Britta (Gillian Jacobs) become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan (John Oliver). The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed’s madness. Chevy Chase, Yvette Nicole Brown, Donald Glover, and Ken Jeong also star.
I am a huge fan of Community (& Joel McHale)! I love all the characters, and it always makes me laugh. I got to preview the special Christmas episode thanks to the One2One Network, and it is fantastic! A MUST-SEE for sure! I was amazing by how much all of the animated characters looked like the actors. Plus, as usual with this show, this episode is so funny (and it looked super cute because they were all animated)! Be sure to catch this special episode tonight, December 9th, at 8pm EST/7pm CST.




Disclosure: I was able to preview this special episode of "Community" thanks to the One2One Network. By posting about this I have a chance to win a prize. All opinions are my own honest thoughts.

Amy & Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP