{A Christmas To Remember Gift Guide} Rubik’s Slide Review & Giveaway
Have you heard of the Rubik’s Slide? It's a new hand-held, electronic version of the Rubik’s Cube from Techno Source, and with over 10,000 brain-busting puzzles, the fun that it provides is practically endless!!
More about the Rubik’s Slide:
The 'twisted' electronic puzzle you can't put down!
With over 10,000 brain-busting puzzles, the Rubik's Slide™ is a brand-new challenge for all ages! The object of each puzzle is to rearrange the pattern of lights by shifting and twisting until they match the solution for that puzzle. With two ways to play and multiple challenging levels that train your brain, it's the game that's easy to learn and impossible to put down!
* Over 10,000 puzzles and multiple difficulty settings will challenge players of all ages & skill levels!
* Two fun ways to play - See how many puzzles you can beat in Free Play or race against the clock in Lightning Round!
* Internal memory saves your game and high scores so you can pick up and play anytime.
* Features voice, lights, and sound effects with adjustable volume control!
I've had a blast playing with the Rubik’s Slide recently! The object of the game is to twist, turn, and slide the light panel until you correctly match the puzzle solution. There is an easy to find on/off switch on the back of the game unit and three other buttons on the side, which include the check mark button (to preview the puzzle solution), triangle button (to start/restart the game), and equal sign button (to hear your score). There are also two game modes: Free Play Mode and Lightning Round Mode. Plus, the batteries actually came included - love that!
When I first played, I have to admit that I was a little confused and couldn't figure out the puzzle (even with playing on the easy mode, lol), but I quickly got the hang of it and it soon became addicting! Some the puzzles are pretty tricky and make you think, while others are really simple! I think the more I play it, the easier it becomes (maybe - just maybe - I'll be able to easily solve some of the puzzles from the medium mode soon)!
I think the Rubik’s Slide would make such a fun gift! This little gadget would be sure to entertain you and your family/friends for quite some time, especially since it has so many puzzles!




Buy It!
You can find the Rubik's Slide, which retails for $17.99, at Target, Walmart, Amazon, and other retailers
Win It!
One of lucky All Ruby Cakes reader will win a Rubik’s Slide!
*Main Entry*
Visit Techno Source and leave a comment telling me another game you would love to play.
*Extra Entries*
(2 entries = 2 comments)
- "Like" Rubik's Slide on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Follow @Rubiks_Slide on Twitter. (2 entries)
- "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
- Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC. (2 entries)
- Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (3 entries)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
- Blog about this giveaway (or post the giveaway in your sidebar) and leave a link to the post in the comment. (3 entries)
- Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. (1 entry per day/tweet)
The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on January 6, 2011. The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner, which will be selected by random.org, will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to the US only.
Disclosure: We were sent a Rubik's Slide for the propose of this review, and one will be provided for the giveaway winner. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.























































213 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 213 Newer› Newest»
-
mverno,
9:04 AM
-
-
-
melsywsou,
9:46 AM
-
-
-
slb3334,
9:58 AM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:47 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:47 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:47 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:48 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:48 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:48 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:48 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:49 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:49 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:50 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:50 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
1:00 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
1:19 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
1:20 PM
-
-
-
J. Cannon,
1:28 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:48 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:50 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:50 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:50 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:51 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:51 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:51 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:52 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
1:52 PM
-
-
-
DebbyM,
4:08 PM
-
-
-
DebbyM,
4:09 PM
-
-
-
DebbyM,
4:09 PM
-
-
-
DebbyM,
4:10 PM
-
-
-
DebbyM,
4:11 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:16 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:18 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:18 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:19 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:20 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:21 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:21 PM
-
-
-
Toby,
4:27 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
11:39 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
4:53 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
4:54 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
4:54 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
4:54 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:33 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:33 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:34 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:34 AM
-
-
-
ranya112,
12:08 PM
-
-
-
Sbot,
1:34 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
11:07 AM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:48 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:50 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:50 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:51 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:51 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:51 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:52 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:54 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:54 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:54 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:55 PM
-
-
-
katherine,
3:55 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:34 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:34 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:34 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:35 PM
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Unknown,
2:36 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:36 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:36 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:37 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:37 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:37 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:37 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:38 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:38 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:38 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
2:41 PM
-
-
-
Golfergirl,
9:20 PM
-
-
-
wigget,
6:46 AM
-
-
-
wigget,
6:50 AM
-
-
-
Kim (Randominities),
5:44 PM
-
-
-
Kim (Randominities),
5:45 PM
-
-
-
Kim (Randominities),
5:46 PM
-
-
-
Laura,
9:26 PM
-
-
-
Erica C.,
10:19 AM
-
-
-
Unknown,
12:56 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
12:57 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
12:57 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
3:47 PM
-
-
-
Rachel,
6:49 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:50 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:50 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:51 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:51 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:51 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:51 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:51 AM
-
-
-
Miss Spoken,
12:50 PM
-
-
-
Miss Spoken,
12:51 PM
-
-
-
Miss Spoken,
12:51 PM
-
-
-
Miss Spoken,
12:52 PM
-
-
-
Miss Spoken,
12:53 PM
-
-
-
nickieisis3,
5:50 PM
-
-
-
Tammy,
8:25 PM
-
-
-
C and C girl,
9:56 PM
-
-
-
js22,
8:13 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:13 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:13 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:14 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:14 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:14 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:15 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:16 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:16 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:18 AM
-
-
-
js22,
8:19 AM
-
-
-
mail4rosey,
1:41 PM
-
-
-
mail4rosey,
1:43 PM
-
-
-
mail4rosey,
1:43 PM
-
-
-
mail4rosey,
1:44 PM
-
-
-
mail4rosey,
1:44 PM
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:37 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:38 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:38 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:38 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:38 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:39 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:39 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:39 PM
-
-
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces,
2:40 PM
-
-
-
Valancia,
3:48 PM
-
-
-
susansmoaks,
5:38 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:44 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:45 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:46 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:46 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:47 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:47 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:47 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:47 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:48 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:48 PM
-
-
-
Deborah Wellenstein,
5:49 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
7:15 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
7:46 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:48 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:49 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:49 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:50 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:50 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:50 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:51 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:51 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:51 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
7:51 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:52 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
7:52 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:52 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
7:53 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:53 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
7:54 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:54 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
7:55 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
7:55 PM
-
-
-
kinnairdkath,
8:01 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:04 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:04 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:05 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:05 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:05 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:07 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:07 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:09 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:09 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:39 PM
-
-
-
Rajee,
9:39 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:47 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:48 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:48 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:48 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:49 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:49 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:49 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:50 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:50 PM
-
-
-
cman,
9:55 PM
-
-
-
cman,
9:55 PM
-
-
-
cman,
9:56 PM
-
-
-
cman,
9:56 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:06 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:06 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:06 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:06 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:07 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:07 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:22 PM
-
-
-
Vickie,
10:22 PM
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Vickie,
10:24 PM
-
-
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 213 Newer› Newest»tioy story mverno@roadrunner.com
Bicycle solitaire
I like the bow biters blinkers.
slb3334@gmail.com
I would also like the Mega Screen Soduko (handheld game) LKVOEYR at aol dot com
Like Rubiks slide on FB #1 (leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
Like Rubiks slide on FB #2 (leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
Like All Ruby Cakes on FB #1 (leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
Like All Ruby Cakes on FB #2(leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following All Ruby Cakes on GFC #1. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following All Ruby Cakes on GFC #2. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following Heard it From The Hills on GFC #1. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following Heard it From The Hills on GFC #2. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Also entered the Lenox giveaway. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Also entered the Zuvo Water giveaway. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Also entered the Eye Candy giveaway. LKVOYER at aol dot com
like the bubble talk--thanks for the chance
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
follow rubiks twitter
kendra22007
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
I like Bicycle Solitaire!!
jackieque@comcast.net
I would love to try bubble taLK
NICKIEISIS3ATGMAILDOTCOM
Rubik's Slide FB FAN 1
Rubik's Slide FB FAN 2
Rubiks_Slide twitter follower 1
.
Rubiks_Slide twitter follower 2
All Ruby Cakes FB fan 1
All Ruby Cakes FB fan 2
GFC follower of you 1
GFC follower of you 2
I'd like to try the illuminated word.
Thanks.
VaDebby@cox.net
I'm a GFC as dukebb. #1
Thanks,
VaDebby@cox.net
I'm a GFC follower as dukebb #2
Thanks
VaDebby@cox.net
I entered the Lenox giveaway.
Thanks,
VaDebby@cox.net
I entered the Zebra pen giveaway.
Thanks,
VaDebby@cox.net
I love Sudoku so I would choose their electronic circular Sudoku
Like Rubiks Slide on FB
tandek589@yahoo.com
Like All Ruby Cakes on FB
tandek589@yahoo.com
Like All Ruby Cakes on FB #2
tandek589@yahoo.com
Like Rubik's Slide on FB #2
tandek589@yahoo.com
Follow Rubik's Slide on Twitter #1
tandek589@yahoo.com
Follow Rubik's Slide on Twitter #2
tandek589@yahoo.com
Following you on Twitter
tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/tandek589/status/19549667847045120
tandek589@yahoo.com
I would like to play circular Sudoku.
rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
I'd like to try the pocket sodoku
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC (Jeanette)#1
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC (Jeanette)#2
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I entered your Zebra Pen giveaway!
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I'd like to try the illuminated word!
Thanks!
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I entered the Zebra pen contest!
Thanks!
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I entered the Champagne Taste/Beer Budget contest!
Thanks!
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I entered the soft lips contest!
Thanks!
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I am a Sudoku fan, so of course I would go for their electronic versions like the Pocket Sudoku.
iridia718 at gmail dot com
Bubble talk looks good!
Another game I'd love is the Bubble-Talk.
hebert024 at aol dot com
Bubble talk looks hilarious
kathie78@yahoo.com
Like Rubik's Slide on FB 1
kathie78@yahoo.com
Like Rubik's Slide on FB 2
kathie78@yahoo.com
Follow Rubik's on Twitter 1
kathie78@yahoo.com
Follow Rubik's on Twitter 1
kathie78@yahoo.com
Like you on FB (Katherine S.) 1
kathie78@yahoo.com
Like you on FB (Katherine S.) 2
kathie78@yahoo.com
GFC follower 1
kathie78@yahoo.com
GFC follower 2
kathie78@yahoo.com
RSS subscriber
kathie78@yahoo.com
Heard It From The Hills follower 1
kathie78@yahoo.com
Heard It From The Hills follower 2
kathie78@yahoo.com
I'd like to play Guess What I am!
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Rubik's Slide on Facebook.
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
1
I like Rubik's Slide on Facebook.
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
2
I follow Rubiks Slide on Twitter @jessyisawinner
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
1
I follow Rubiks Slide on Twitter @jessyisawinner
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
2
I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
1
I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
2
I follow All Ruby Cakes via GFC
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
1
I follow All Ruby Cakes via GFC
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
2
I follow Heard it from the Hills via GFC
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
1
I follow Heard it from the Hills via GFC
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
2
I entered your Softlips Giveaway
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your eyecandy giveaway
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your Lenox giveaway
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
I thought Bubble Talk looks hilarious. My family would love that, or the Rubiks Slide.
i'd like to try bubble talk
entered Zuvo Giveaway
I also liked Pocket Sudoku and Mega Screen Sudoku.
I follow AllRubyCakes on Twitter: asketcher1
I follow All Ruby Cakes on GFC with my randominities blog.
I think Bubble Talk looks like fun :]
lauraslittlepeople[at]hotmail.com
Bicycle solitaire would be great too.
The "alpha-mixer" looks pretty sweet
!
I just "liked" this on facebook! the email i use for fbook is tykalina at yahoo dot com
i just liked on facebook!
I like the Bubble Talk game!
saarnold@ymail.com
The sudoko would make my husband happy
I want the Bubble Talk game!
Following Rubik's Slide on Twitter @briggszilla
Following Rubik's Slide on Twitter @briggszilla
GFC follower!
GFC follower!
GFC follower of Heard it from the Hills!
GFC follower of Heard it from the Hills!
Illuminated Word
Follow Rubik's Slide on Twitter
(@gkstratos)
Follow Rubik's Slide on Twitter
(@gkstratos)
GFC Follower x1
Feed subscriber
http://twitter.com/NICKIEISIS3/status/22832218095230976
nickieisis3atgmaildotcom
Rubik's Revolution!
I like the mega screen sodoku
Rubik's Revolution™ sounds great!
Thanks for the giveaway!
email in blogger profile.
#1
I "Like" Rubik's Slide on Facebook-Joanne Schultz. http://www.facebook.com/js2222
email in blogger profile.
i follow @Rubiks_Slide on twitter - js22222222 .
email in blogger profile.
#2
I "Like" Rubik's Slide on Facebook-Joanne Schultz. http://www.facebook.com/js2222
email in blogger profile.
#2
i follow @Rubiks_Slide on twitter - js22222222 .
email in blogger profile.
#1
I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. -Joanne Schultz. http://www.facebook.com/js2222
email in blogger profile.
#2
I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. -Joanne Schultz. http://www.facebook.com/js2222
email in blogger profile.
#2
I follow your blog on google friends connect- Joanne Schultz .
email in blogger profile.
I subscribe to your blog's feed via google reader.
email in blogger profile.
I follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills on google friends connect- Joanne Schultz .
email in blogger profile.
i follow you on twitter - js22222222 .
tweet: http://twitter.com/js22222222/status/23050937367003136
email in blogger profile.
I would like to play Bubble Talk.
msurosey@yahoo.com
GFC follower (mail4rosey).
msurosey@yahoo.com
GFC follower (mail4rosey).
msurosey@yahoo.com
x2
I entered your Lenox Candles & Confetti Dessert Server giveaway.
msurosey@yahoo.com
I'd like to play Soduko.
email in profile
"Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook-gloria m.
#1
"Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook-gloria m.
#2
Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect as kngmckellar
#1
Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect as kngmckellar
#2
subscribe via google reader
Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC as kngmckellar
#1
Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC as kngmckellar
#2
entered Lenox giveaway
Bubble Talk
i would like the bubble talk
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
I want Illuminated Word. Thanks!
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I like Rubik's Slide on Facebook as Debbi Otto Wellenstein. #1
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I like Rubik's Slide on Facebook as Debbi Otto Wellenstein. #2
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I like you on Facebook as Debbi Otto Wellenstein. #1
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I like you on Facebook as Debbi Otto Wellenstein. #2
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I follow you via GFC as dwellenstein. #1
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I follow you via GFC as dwellenstein. #1
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I follow you on GFC as dwellenstein. #2
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I subscribe via Google Reader.
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I follow Heard it From the Hills on GFC as dwellenstein. #1
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I follow Heard it From the Hills via GFc as dwellenstein. #2
dwellenstein at cox dot net
I entered your Pun Enchanted Evening giveaway
jessyisawinner(at)gmail(dot)com
I would love to play bubble talk with my girls there would be lots of smiles
I would like to play the electronic world series of poker game
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
I like rubik's slide on facebook Entry 1
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
i like rubiik slide on facebook entry 2
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
I follow rubik's slide on twitter Entry 1
@JCoyne1031
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
i follow rubik slide on twitter entry 2
@JCoyne1031
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
I like you on facebook Entry 1
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
I like you on facebook entry 2
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
I follow via GFC Entry 1
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
I follow via GFC Entry 2
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
following rubiks slide on facebook
I am a rss subscriber
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
following rss feed through yahoo
I follow Heard it from the Hills vis GFC Entry 1
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
connected through google friend connect
I follow Heard it from the Hills via GFC Entry 2
jim.coyne2@verizon.net
also entered all ruby cakes zuvo giveaway
I Follow you and tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/JCoyne1031/status/23225955967311872
connected through gfc with heard it from the hills
@kinnairdkath now follows @rubiks on twitter
blogged all rubys cakes http://blogspotkinnairdkath.com
I would also like the Mega Screen Soduko
rajee@momsfocusonline.com
Like Rubiks slide on FB #1
Like Rubiks slide on FB #2
Following Heard it From The Hills on GFC #1.
Pls follow my blog, http://momsfocusonline.com by linking any link
Following Heard it From The Hills on GFC #2
Follow @Rubiks_Slide on Twitter.
Follow @Rubiks_Slide on Twitter. 2
Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. 1entries)
entered Candles and Confetti Dessert Server by Lenox
entered eye candy
their pocket sudoku would be fun
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
liked them fb 1
rich hicks
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
liked them fb 2
rich hicks
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
follow them twitter 1
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
follow them twitter 2
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
liked you fb 1
rich hicks
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
liked you fb 2
rich hicks
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
follow you gfc 1
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
follow you gfc 2
ardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
Rubik's Revolution.
I'm a GFC follower. 2
I follow Heard it from the Hills GFC.
I follow Heard it from the Hills GFC. 2
Illuminated W.O.R.D.
I'm a follower via Google Friend Connect. #1
I'm a follower via Google Friend Connect. #2
Subscriber!
I'm a Heard It From The Hills follower. #1
I'm a Heard It From The Hills follower. #2
I entered the Lenox giveaway.
I entered the eyecandy giveaway.
Post a Comment