DownEast Basics Review & Giveaway *CLOSED*


DownEast Basics offers a beautiful and stylish selection of clothing and accessories. For me, this is one of those stores that I wouldn't mind adding every single item in their store to my wardrobe...in fact, that would be lovely (a girl can dream, right?!). In addition to their amazing selection of items, it's wonderful that you don't have to pay a fortune to look great because at DownEast Basics everything is available at low affordable prices!

About DownEast Basics (from their website):
DownEast Basics (www.downeastbasics.com) offers high-design looks on a bargain basement budget for today’s cost-conscious yet fashionable consumer. The DownEast Basics clothing line includes cute tops and smart layering pieces to enhance women’s wardrobes. In addition to its men's and girls’ lines, shoppers can embrace the American classic look with their own sense of style.

The fast-growing retailer operates nationally with its Basics line via its online store in addition to 42 locations throughout the West including in Utah, California, Idaho, Arizona and Washington.


From handbags to flirty skirts, they have a ton of great items for spring and summer in their New Arrivals section! I love so many of them! And if you have a special occasion to go to soon, you must check out their NEW Special Occasion line! All of the dresses, which are completely gorgeous, are under $60!!

Check out some of their new arrivals below:

Heart Throb Crops



Pop of Paisley Dress



Safari Satchel



Field of Flowers Top


Formal Flowers Dress



I recently had the opportunity to review the Mini Cardigan (shown below).


The Mini Cardigan is so cute and feminine! I just adore the pink and white zebra print design! The mini style plus the pink zebra print adds a modern twist to a classic cardigan! It's lightweight cotton (soft and comfortable - yay!), which makes it absolutely perfect for the spring and summer months. It's also easy to care for, which I love -- just machine wash and tumble dry low! I can see this easily being dressed up for the office or a night out, or dressed down for a casual look. I wore a cute little white tank top under the cardigan and paired it with pair of skinny jeans, and it looks super cute! Overall, I think that the Mini Cardigan has made a wonderful and versatile addition to my wardrobe!

Amy in the Mini Cardigan from DownEast Basics

Connect with DownEast Basics!

Buy It!
The adorable pink and white Mini Cardigan (XS-XXL) is available for $34.99! Pink not your color? Well, it's also available in a Grey/White combination, which is very cute as well! You can shop DownEast Basics online, or click HERE to see if there's a store near you. If you're wanting to update your summer wardrobe, be sure to check out their wonderful New Arrivals! And check out their Sale section, too! Sooo many good deals there! Plus, you can currently take an additional 30% off clearance items when you use promo code 30SAVE at checkout!


Win It!
DownEast Basics is generously giving one lucky winner an item of their choice from the New Arrivals section!


*Main Entry*
Browse the New Arrivals at DownEast Basics and tell us what you would love to get if you win! Please note that if you have won another DownEast giveaway in the last 90 days, you are not eligible to win.


*Extra Entries*
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  • "Like" DownEast Basics on Facebook (and if you want, please let them know that All Ruby Cakes sent you or that you entered our giveaway). (5 entries)
  • Follow @DownEastBasics on Twitter. (5 entries)
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter. (1 entry)
  • "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (1 entry)
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
  • Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
  • NEW! Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
  • Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to the post in the comment. (5 entries)
  • Tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. This can be done daily. (1 entry per day/tweet)
    Feel free to copy & paste this:
  • Enter to #win your choice of item from @DownEastBasics at @AllRubyCakes: http://bit.ly/clWrMj #giveaway #contest

The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on June 21, 2010. The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Also, if you’re the winner, we need a way to contact you, so please make sure that you have your email address somewhere we can see it (either in your comment or in your profile). The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen. The sponsor of this giveaway is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipping the winner(s) their prize. We are not held responsible for lost or stolen prizes. This giveaway is open US residents only!

Disclosure: DownEast Basics sent me the Mini Cardigan for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.


Amy & Heather

475 comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 475 Newer› Newest»
Unknown,  8:04 AM  

I like downeast on fb.amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#1

Unknown,  8:04 AM  

I like downeast on fb.amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#2

Unknown,  8:04 AM  

I like downeast on fb.amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#3

Unknown,  8:04 AM  

I like downeast on fb.amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#4

Unknown,  8:04 AM  

I like downeast on fb.amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#5

Unknown,  8:05 AM  

I follow downeast on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#1

Unknown,  8:05 AM  

I follow downeast on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#2

Unknown,  8:05 AM  

I follow downeast on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#3

Unknown,  8:05 AM  

I follow downeast on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#4

Unknown,  8:05 AM  

I follow downeast on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com
#5

Unknown,  8:09 AM  

tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/16077289142

mom2boys,  9:55 AM  

I would get the Heart Throb Crops! Thanks

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys,  9:57 AM  

Became a FB fan of Down east basics!#1

Belinda Parker

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys,  9:57 AM  

Became a FB fan of Down east basics!#2

Belinda Parker

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys,  9:57 AM  

Became a FB fan of Down east basics!#3

Belinda Parker

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys,  9:57 AM  

Became a FB fan of Down east basics!#4

Belinda Parker

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys,  9:58 AM  

Became a FB fan of Down east basics!#5

Belinda Parker

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys,  9:59 AM  

I Like All Ruby Cakes on FB!

Belinda Parker

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

mom2boys,  10:00 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on twitter!

@hottmomma_03

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mary,  3:22 PM  

I love the Freebird Cardigan
shutterbug90@gmail.com

Mary,  3:29 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook

shutterbug90@gmail.com

Kylie,  2:44 PM  

I like the Belles and Bows Top in Daisy
kyben@verizon.net

Ladytink_534,  9:41 PM  

My favorite item is the Barefoot Beauty Tank
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534,  9:41 PM  

I'm a downeast basics FB Fan~ Jennifer L.
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534,  9:41 PM  

I'm a downeast basics FB Fan~ Jennifer L. 2
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534,  9:41 PM  

I'm a downeast basics FB Fan~ Jennifer L. 3
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534,  9:41 PM  

I'm a downeast basics FB Fan~ Jennifer L. 4
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534,  9:41 PM  

I'm a downeast basics FB Fan~ Jennifer L. 5
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ladytink_534,  9:42 PM  

I'm a follower (Google Friend) 2
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kristen,  5:02 PM  

I'd get the Field of Flowers top.

couponboss at gmail dot com

Angela,  7:32 PM  

I follow @DownEastBasics on Twitter under ChildrensNook. #1

Angela,  7:32 PM  

I follow @DownEastBasics on Twitter under ChildrensNook. #2

Angela,  7:32 PM  

I follow @DownEastBasics on Twitter under ChildrensNook. #3

Angela,  7:32 PM  

I follow @DownEastBasics on Twitter under ChildrensNook. #4

Angela,  7:33 PM  

I follow @DownEastBasics on Twitter under ChildrensNook. #5

Hbomb,  1:21 PM  

I love the rock star straight leg jeans
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb,  1:23 PM  

I follow downeast basics via twitter (@xbeautifulcoma) #1
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb,  1:23 PM  

I follow downeast basics via twitter (@xbeautifulcoma) #2
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb,  1:23 PM  

I follow downeast basics via twitter (@xbeautifulcoma) #3
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb,  1:24 PM  

I follow downeast basics via twitter (@xbeautifulcoma) #4
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb,  1:24 PM  

I follow downeast basics via twitter (@xbeautifulcoma) #5
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb,  1:24 PM  

I follow all ruby cakes via twitter (@xbeautifulcoma)
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb,  1:25 PM  

I entered the jenulence giveaway
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Mary,  1:42 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
shutterbug90@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:49 PM  

I love the Formal Flowers Dress in Coral Rose.
bekahtowers@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:49 PM  

I like the Freebird Cardigan

frenchfry88.bekah@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:50 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook (1)
frenchfry88.bekah@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:50 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook (2)
frenchfry88.bekah@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:50 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook (3)
frenchfry88.bekah@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:52 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook (4)
frenchfry88.bekah@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:52 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook (5)
frenchfry88.bekah@gmail.com

Rebekah,  1:54 PM  

I follow downeast on Twitter.
@rebekahtowers
bekahtowers@gmail.com
#1

Rebekah,  1:55 PM  

I follow downeast on Twitter.
@rebekahtowers
bekahtowers@gmail.com
#2

Rebekah,  1:55 PM  

I follow downeast on Twitter.
@rebekahtowers
bekahtowers@gmail.com
#3

Rebekah,  1:55 PM  

I follow downeast on Twitter.
@rebekahtowers
bekahtowers@gmail.com
#4

Rebekah,  1:56 PM  

I follow downeast on Twitter.
@rebekahtowers
bekahtowers@gmail.com
#5

Rebekah,  1:57 PM  

Following @allrubycakes on Twitter.
@rebekahtowers
bekahtowers@gmail.com

Rebekah,  2:00 PM  

I like ARC on Facebook.
rebekah biddison towers.
bekahtowers@gmail.com

Rebekah,  2:02 PM  

Following ARC via Google Friends Connect.
bekahtowers@gmail.com
#1

Rebekah,  2:02 PM  

Following ARC via Google Friends Connect.
bekahtowers@gmail.com
#2

Rebekah,  2:06 PM  

Tweeted about the giveaway.
@rebekahtowers
bekahtowers@gmail.com

Sarah,  12:42 PM  

I love the Freebird Cardigan - so adorable!!

sarah.herbst79@gmail.com

Sarah,  12:45 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook #3

sarah.herbst79@gmail.com

Sarah,  12:45 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook #4

sarah.herbst79@gmail.com

Sarah,  12:45 PM  

I like Downeast on Facebook #5

sarah.herbst79@gmail.com

LAMusing,  9:33 PM  

I'd like the Miami Beach Maxi dress

adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

LAMusing,  9:35 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Facebook (#1)
(as AdrianeCoros)

adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

LAMusing,  9:35 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Facebook (#2)
(as AdrianeCoros)

adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

LAMusing,  9:35 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Facebook (#3)
(as AdrianeCoros)

adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

LAMusing,  9:36 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Facebook (#4)
(as AdrianeCoros)

adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

LAMusing,  9:36 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Facebook (#5)
(as AdrianeCoros)

adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

Norma,  9:45 PM  

I would get my daughter either the Poppies skirt or the Miami Beach Maxi Dress

bingomamanorma at gmail dot com

Louis H,  1:01 PM  

tweeted
http://twitter.com/rosidentevil/status/16640907995

Unknown,  2:27 PM  

I love the Field of Flowers top.
Thanks for the chance to win!
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Unknown,  2:28 PM  

I follow on Google Friend Connect.
extra entry #1
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Unknown,  2:29 PM  

I follow on Google Friend Connect.
extra entry #2
proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

Leslie,  3:08 PM  

I'm having a hard time choosing between the Barefoot Beauty Tank and the Ray of Sunshine Skirt.

Jenna,  3:12 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Face Book
(Jenna Jesperson or
pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#1

Jenna,  3:12 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Face Book
(Jenna Jesperson or
pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#3

Jenna,  3:13 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Face Book
(Jenna Jesperson or
pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#4

Jenna,  3:13 PM  

I like DownEast Basics on Face Book
(Jenna Jesperson or
pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#5

Jenna,  3:20 PM  

I follow DownEast Basics on twitter
(pumpkinberry23 or pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#1

Jenna,  3:20 PM  

I follow DownEast Basics on twitter
(pumpkinberry23 or pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#2

Jenna,  3:20 PM  

I follow DownEast Basics on twitter
(pumpkinberry23 or pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#3

Jenna,  3:20 PM  

I follow DownEast Basics on twitter
(pumpkinberry23 or pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#4

Jenna,  3:20 PM  

I follow DownEast Basics on twitter
(pumpkinberry23 or pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)
#5

Michelle,  3:21 PM  

I like the Belles and Bows Top in Blue Steele

blackbearpie@aol.com

Michelle,  3:22 PM  

@blackbearpie following down east basics

blackbearpie@aol.com

1

Michelle,  3:22 PM  

@blackbearpie following down east basics

blackbearpie@aol.com

2

Michelle,  3:22 PM  

@blackbearpie following down east basics

blackbearpie@aol.com

3

Michelle,  3:22 PM  

@blackbearpie following down east basics

blackbearpie@aol.com

4

Michelle,  3:22 PM  

@blackbearpie following down east basics

blackbearpie@aol.com

5

Jenna,  3:29 PM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on twitter
(pumpkinberry23 or pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)

Kiara,  3:29 PM  

I would get the Rock Star Straight Leg Jean.
austma7@aol.com

Jenna,  3:32 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on facebook
(Jenna Jesperson or pumpkinberry@hotmail.com)

Jenna,  4:28 PM  

I love the carnation cluster in pink! So cute!
pumpkinberry@hotmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 475 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP