Sex and the City 2 Soundtrack Review


If you're a fan of Sex and the City, then you obviously know that the latest movie, Sex and the City 2, was released in theaters on May 27th. I haven't yet seen it, but I have been listening to the soundtrack, which is in stores now! The Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack features songs by an impressive list of artists including Alicia Keys, CeeLo, Jennifer Hudson, Dido, Cyndi Lauper, & more!

I'll first say that I LOVE soundtracks! They usually contain such a great mix of music by a variety of artists! And the Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack certainly does! It's such a fun, eclectic album! I'm really liking it! Liza Minnelli's rendition of Beyonce’s hit “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” was quite entertaining, and I must say that while it was a surprise to hear her sing that song, I actually liked it! Also, the ladies of SATC (Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, and Cynthia Nixon) sing the Helen Reddy classic “I Am Woman”, which wasn't necessarily my favorite, but fun none the less! My favorite songs from the soundtrack are "Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down" by Alicia Keys, the brand-new duet "Love Is Your Color" by Jennifer Hudson & Leona Lewis, and of course, Cyndi Lauper’s "True Colors"!


Tracklisting:
1. Alicia Keys “Rapture”
2. Dido “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee Lo “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee "Can't Touch It"
9. Alicia Keys "Emire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down"
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis "Love Is Your Color"
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Till There Was You”
15. Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16. Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17. Cyndi Lauper “True Colors”
18. Aaron Zigman “Divas and Dunes”

Want to check out the Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack online? You can visit the soundtrack's official website to preview some of the songs! Or, you can also visit the official Facebook page!


Buy It!
The Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack can be purchased in stores and online. It is currently available on Amazon for $11.99!


Disclaimer: I was sent this CD from One2One Network for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.


Amy & Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP