Silvia's Shop Review & Giveaway

Today, I would like to introduce you to an online boutique called Silvia's Shop, which sells Melie Bianco handbags. If you're not familiar with Melie Bianco bags, they're are really popular and can be seen quite frequently in the pages of some of your favorite fashion magazines, such as Glamour and Lucky! These bags are fashionable, "animal-friendly," and affordable! And you know what? Silvia's Shop carries these trendy, already budget-friendly handbags at sale prices!

More about Silvia's Shop:
Silvia's Shop is an online store based in Lebanon, New Hampshire. Our philosophy as a small business is that we treat each customer the way we would like to be treated. Your order receives personal attention and we are glad to answer any questions you may have prior to making your purchase. We respond to daytime email inquiries within just a few hours. Orders are mailed daily, sometimes twice a day. We appreciate hearing from our customers and it makes our day when we get an email that states: I LOVE my new Melie Bianco handbag and get compliments like crazy!
At Silvia's Shop, you'll find a variety of Melie Bianco handbags in all types of styles and colors! Here's a few of my favorites:

handbags

1. Melie Bianco Alice Zipper Flower Clutch bag (shown in Black), $47.50
2. Melie Bianco Kimberly Gathered Bag (shown in Salmon), $72.50
3. Melie Bianco Front Pocket bag (shown in Blue), $65
4. Melie Bianco Deva Leopard Clutch, $65
5. Melie Bianco Pyramid Studded hobo handbag (shown in Black), $65
6. Melie Bianco Candice Pleated Corner Zipper bag (shown in Green), $79.50
7. Melie Bianco Mary Front Zipper tote (shown in Brown), $79.50
8. Melie Bianco Sharon Two Tone Satchel (shown in Green), $72.50
9. Melie Bianco Maurissa Messenger bag (shown in Saddle Brown), $85

I was sent the Melie Bianco Convertible Bag w/ Raw Edges in brown to review. This is such a nice bag, and it has even been featured in a couple popular magazines, including People, Us Weekly, and Self. With just one look at this bag, you'll immediately notice it's beauty, but you'll also quickly see why it's a bestseller. From the design to the stitching to the raw edges and the gold-toned accents, I love everything about it, and it all works together to create one gorgeous, unique bag. Like all Melie Bianco bags, this bag is "animal friendly," which means it's made from soft faux leather. Inside, it's lining, a beige satin material with brown polka-dots, is super cute! There are also two small side pockets and one large zippered side pocket inside.

The size of this bag is absolutely perfect! It's rather spacious inside and can hold practically everything I need. I also very much love the versatility that this bag provides as you can carry it three different ways!!! It's essentially three bags in one -- easily converting from a tote to a shoulder bag by simply attaching the the optional strap/chain and when folded over, it becomes a chic clutch!

If you're limited on storage space, like I am, this is a great bag to own! It's a beautiful, high-quality bag that is incredibly versatile and will look fantastic with any look/outfit and for any occasion/event.



Connect with Silvia's Shop!
{Buy It!}
Visit SilviasHandbags.com to browse their wonderful selection of Melie Bianco handbags. If you love the Melie Bianco Convertible Bag w/ Raw Edges that I reviewed, you can purchase it for $59.95 at Silvia's Shop. It's available in other colors, as well, including orange, green, and mint green. Check out Silvia's Shop on Facebook and Twitter to get the scoop on new arrivals, discount codes, and more!


{Win It!}
Silvia's Shop is generously giving ONE lucky All Ruby Cakes reader a Melie Bianco Kimberly bag in aqua (shown above)!!!


{Mandatory Entry}
To gain entry into this giveaway, you must complete this step. It should be completed before any extra entries will count.
Browse Silvia's Shop and leave a comment below telling me your FAVORITE Melie Bianco handbag(s) (other than what has been mentioned above please).


{Do you really, really want to win?}
Optional Extra Entries
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  • "Like" Silvia's Shop on Facebook. (While you're there, leaving some comment love would be nice and would surely be much appreciated, but it is not required.) (1 entry)
  • Follow @Silvias_Shop on Twitter. (1 entry)
  • "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (1 entry)
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter. (1 entry)
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
  • Follow Amy's other blog, Heard It From The Hills, via Google Friend Connect. (While you're there, leaving some comment love would be nice and would surely be much appreciated, but it is not required.) (2 entries)
  • Blog about this giveaway, post the giveaway in your sidebar, or add to a giveaway linky, and leave a link to it in a comment. (3 entries)
  • Tweet about this giveaway (up to 1x per day). Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. (1 entry)
    Feel free to copy & paste the following:
    #WIN a Melie Bianco Kimberly bag from Silvia's Shop at @AllRubyCakes: http://bit.ly/jQTY8U #giveaway
The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on June 26, 2011. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be contacted by email/announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. The prize will be shipped by the sponsor. We are not liable for lost, damaged, or not received products. This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.

Disclosure: I was sent a handbag from Silvia's Shop (Thank YOU!!) for review purposes. No other compensation was received. All opinions stated are my own.

Amy & Heather

352 comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 352 Newer› Newest»
Jenn 2:28 PM  

I liked the Melie Bianco Deva Leopard Clutch J.love202(at)gmail(dot)com

Jenn 2:29 PM  

liked Silvia's Shop on FB J.love202(at)gmail(dot)com Jenn Blake

Jenn 2:30 PM  

Following Silvias Shop on Twitter J.love202(at)gmail(dot)com

Natasha Fatah 2:39 PM  

The Melie Bianco Diagonal Raw Edge Clutch in mint green is gorgeous!
Natasha
natashafatah@gmail.com

Amber 4:45 PM  

I really love the Melie Bianco Maurissa Messenger bag
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber 4:46 PM  

I follow your blog with google friend connect
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber 4:47 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber 4:47 PM  

I like Silvia's Shop on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Caitie 4:49 PM  

I love the Melie Bianco Front Pocket bag in Blue and the Melie Bianco Rosette Hobo bag in Off-White... gorgeous bags :)

naturallabeauty [at] gmail.com

Amber 4:50 PM  

I follow Amy's other blog, Heard it From The Hills, with google friend connect
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Amber 4:50 PM  

I follow Amy's other blog, Heard it From The Hills, with google friend connect
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

Caitie 4:51 PM  

Following @Silvias_Shop on twitter :) (naturallla)

naturallabeauty [at] gmail.com

Caitie 4:52 PM  

Following @AllRubyCakes on twitter :) (naturallla)

naturallabeauty[at] gmail.com

Amber 4:53 PM  

I follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter, I'm @AmberGoo
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Caitie 4:53 PM  

Following All Ruby Cakes on GFC :)

naturallabeauty [at] gmail.com

Caitie 4:54 PM  

And following Heard it from the Hills on GFC too :)

naturallabeauty [at] gmail.com

Kitty 5:08 PM  

I love te Melie Bianco Lauren Knotted Trim Hobo Bag. It's so my style!

nekoknits@gmail.com

~ Cee ~ 5:52 PM  

The Floto Ciabatta in Olive Brown is especially cute!
ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous,  7:25 PM  

I like this Melie Bianco Diagonal Raw Edge Clutch in mint green
THANKS
rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com

Rory 7:26 PM  

liked all rubies cakes on fb!!!
rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com

Melissa R 9:00 PM  

I like the Melie Bianco Dakota Bag with Whip Stitches in the Camel color.
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R 9:00 PM  

Silvia's Shop facebook follower
melissa n
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R 9:01 PM  

Silvia's Shop Twitter follower
@melissarin
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R 9:01 PM  

All Ruby Cakes facebook follower
melissa n
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

Melissa R 9:02 PM  

AllRubyCakes Twitter follower
@melissarin
melisa0072 at gmail dot com

dotted lines 11:39 PM  

The bags are SO cute! I especially love the "Angelica Ruffled Bow bag" in orange.

Angela K. 12:30 AM  

I love the Melie Bianco Maurissa Messenger Bag in Saddle Brown!
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:37 AM  

I follow silvias_shop on Twitter @BountyHunter338
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:37 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on Twitter @BountyHunter338
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:37 AM  

I follow All ruby cakes on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:38 AM  

I follow Heard it from the Hills on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
entry #1
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:38 AM  

I follow Heard it from the Hills on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
entry #2
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:41 AM  

tweet for today: http://twitter.com/BountyHunter338/status/79452945602707456
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

PAIGE 9:22 AM  

I love the Floto Venezia Grande Duffle Bag.
elysesw@aol.com

PAIGE 9:24 AM  

I follow Heard It From the Hills on GFC. elysesw
elysesw@aol.com

Kim 11:25 AM  

Melie Bianco Duffle bag w/ Braided Handle in Purple
my fav

sunchicka 12:51 PM  

love the Melie Bianco Angelica Ruffled Bow bag Orange

thinknap(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  2:22 PM  

I love the Melie Bianco Gathered bag w/ Tassels in Black

gingerpye at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  3:36 PM  

I love the Melie Bianco flap over bag
with oval lock in beige

trustjesus7771(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tina B. 4:06 PM  

I also love the Melie Bianco Madison Lock + Key MINI bag!

treneebarker at hotmail dot com

Tina B. 4:12 PM  

Follow @Silvias_Shop on Twitter @warp65

*Sorry, I've been having to delete comments, every time I post a comment it shows up twice!

Becky,  4:14 PM  

I love the Melie Bianco Candice Pleated Corner Zipper bag and the Melie Bianco Maurissa Messenger bag. beckydavis (at) gmail (dot) com

Tina B. 4:15 PM  

Following Amy's other blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC: Tina Renee Barker
#1

Tina B. 4:16 PM  

Following Amy's other blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC: Tina Renee Barker
#2

Tina B. 4:20 PM  

http://twitter.com/#!/warp65/status/79689133190160384
(tweet)

Helen Keeler 5:04 PM  

My favorite is the Melie Bianco Elizabeth Lace hobo bag. Love it. helenkeeler@comcast.net

Helen Keeler 5:06 PM  

I Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect as Helen Keeler. helenkeeler@comcast.net

Bethany 6:43 PM  

I love the Floto Toscana bag in Pink! It's gorgeous!

square_donut (at) yahoo (dot) com

Mamavalveeta03 7:37 PM  

I would love to get the Melie Bianco "Large Lock and Key Bag" in Saddle or Turquoise.
valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

Mamavalveeta03 8:11 PM  

I follow Silvia's shop on Twitter @mamavalveeta03
valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

Mamavalveeta03 8:11 PM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on Twitter @mamavalveeta03
valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

Mamavalveeta03 8:13 PM  

I follow All Ruby cakes via GFC.
mamavalveeta03

valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

E. 8:17 PM  

I love the Melie Bianco Mix Studded tote bag in Purple!

Mamavalveeta03 8:19 PM  

Tweet! https://twitter.com/#!/mamavalveeta03/status/79749282428764161
valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

BrittanyGale 8:21 PM  

Loooove that aqua bag. My favourite is Melie Bianco Stella Fringe Studs messenger bag (blue)

quixoticdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

BrittanyGale 8:23 PM  

Follow Sylvia's Shop on Twitter
@quixoticweetzie


quixoticdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

BrittanyGale 8:23 PM  

Follow you via Twitter
@quixoticweetzie


quixoticdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

BrittanyGale 8:25 PM  

I follow via GFC
quixoticdreamer


quixoticdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

BrittanyGale 8:25 PM  

I follow Heard From The Hills via GFC
Entry 1


quixoticdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

BrittanyGale 8:26 PM  

I follow Heard From The Hills via GFC
Entry 2


quixoticdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

BrittanyGale 8:28 PM  

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/QuixoticWeetzie/status/79751737535246336

quixoticdreamer(at)hotmail(dot)com

Heidi V 8:43 PM  

The Melie Bianco Angela Large Lock + Key Bag.

Thanks
heidivargas at live dot com

Heidi V 8:44 PM  

Liked Silvia's on facebook (heidivargas)

Thanks
heidivargas at live dot com

Heidi V 8:45 PM  

Liked All Ruby's on facebook

heidivargas

heidivargas at live dot com

Anonymous,  9:01 PM  

I like the Melie Bianco Alyssa Shoulder bag!

Lala77 9:37 PM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on Twitter as bookloon.
bookloon at gmail dot com

Kaylie 9:53 PM  

Floto Capri Canvas Duffle Leather in Trim Vino Red, Blue is an amazing item.

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:54 PM  

I'm your follower via GFC
(Tran Nguyen)

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:54 PM  

I followed you on facebook
(Kaylie Nguyen)

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:54 PM  

I followed the shop on facebook
(Kaylie Nguyen)

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:55 PM  

I followed the shop on twitter
http://twitter.com/ckaylie777

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:55 PM  

Followed Amy's other blog, Heard It From The Hills
(Tran Nguyen)

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:56 PM  

Followed Amy's other blog, Heard It From The Hills
(Tran Nguyen)

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:56 PM  

I blogged about this giveaway
http://tranntb08.blogspot.com/2011/06/snorg-tees-review-and-giveaway-by.html

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kaylie 9:58 PM  

http://twitter.com/#!/ckaylie777/status/79774356535910400
I tweeted

ckaylie777(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  6:58 AM  

I love the Melie Bianco Kimberly Gathered Bag
! It is super cute

Elizabeth Owens
elizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  6:59 AM  

I liked Silvia's Shop on Facebook :)

Elizabeth Owens
elizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  7:00 AM  

I liked All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.

Elizabeth Owens
elizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  7:02 AM  

I follow you through Google Friend Connect.

Elizabeth Owens
elizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  7:04 AM  

I follow Heard it From the Hills on GFC. :) #1

Elizabeth Owens
elizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  7:04 AM  

I follow Heard it From the Hills on GFC. :) #2
Elizabeth Owens
elizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com

Karen 7:34 AM  

LOVE the Melie Bianco Deva Leopard Clutch :)

Karen Gonyea
ktgonyea at gmail.com

409cope 8:43 AM  

I like the Floto Toscana Tote in Pink the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 8:47 AM  

I like Silvia's Shop on facebook.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 8:48 AM  

I follow Silvia's Shop on twitter as 409cope.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 8:48 AM  

I follow on twitter as 409cope.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 8:49 AM  

I follow through google friend.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 8:50 AM  

I follow Heard it from the hills through google friend.entry #1 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 8:50 AM  

I follow Heard it from the hills through google friend.entry #2 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  10:06 AM  

I LOVE Melie Bianco Lauren Knotted Trim Hobo Bag!! :)

Megan Owens
springfieldmegan@aol.com

Anonymous,  10:09 AM  

Liked Slvia's Shop On FB.

Megan Owens
springfieldmegan@aol.com

Anonymous,  10:10 AM  

Following Slyvia's Shop on Twitter.

McLovin069

springfieldmegan@aol.com
Megan Owens

Anonymous,  10:10 AM  

Following Slyvia's Shops on Twitter.

McLovin069

springfieldmegan@aol.com
Megan Owens

Anonymous,  10:11 AM  

Liked All Ruby Cakes on FB.

Megan Owens
Springfieldmegan@aol.com

Anonymous,  10:12 AM  

Following AllRuby Cakes on Twitter.

springfieldmegan@aol.com
Megan Owens

McLovin069

Anonymous,  10:15 AM  

Following you on Google Friend Connect.

Email I use for GFC: glenwoodtitan2015@gmail.com

Megan Owens
springfieldmegan@aol.com

Anonymous,  10:17 AM  

Following Heard it from the Hills on GFC.

Megan Owens
springfieldmegan@aol.com
glenwoodtitan2015@gmail.com

Anonymous,  10:19 AM  

Following Heard it from the Hills on GFC.

Megan Owens
springfieldmegan@aol.com
glenwoodtitan2015@gmail.com

Anonymous,  10:23 AM  

Tweeted this.

http://twitter.com/#!/McLovin069/status/79961826477088768

Springfieldmegan@aol.com
MEgan Owens

Tweet #1

Linnie 12:21 PM  

I like Melie Bianco's Catalina Nautical bag. amybelle2001 at gmail dot com

Georgia Mist 5:28 PM  

This is my favourite bag:

http://www.silviashandbags.com/melie-bianco-mix-studded-tote-in-purple.html

The studded tote in purple!

outofthemist AT gmail DOT com

Tina 7:15 PM  

i love the Floto Chiara Tote bag in Blue!

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:17 PM  

i liked silvia's shop on facebook! name cristina v.

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:17 PM  

i like silvia's shop on twitter! @mumzymum

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:17 PM  

i like all ruby cakes on facebook! name cristina v.

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:18 PM  

i like all ruby cakes on twitter, name @mumzymum

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:18 PM  

i follow you with gfc! name cristina

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:19 PM  

1 i follow heard it from the hills via gfc!

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:19 PM  

2 i follow heard it from the hills via gfc!

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Tina 7:21 PM  

i tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/mumzymum/status/80097379260444674

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Jo 7:27 PM  

I really like the Floto Venezia Grande Duffle Bag :)

jo.tee35 AT gmail DOT com

wildcat32 2:52 AM  

My favorite is the Melie Bianco Dakota Bag with Whip Stitches.

monster6236 at gmail dot com

The scared Mom 5:13 AM  

I am in love with the Melia Bianco Ethnic bag! I get all my handbags for gifts from my girls, and would love to have something more stylish. They mean well, and I love my gifts from them, but they get their feelings hurt if I go out and buy a different bag. I would be in HEAVEN if I won this!

The scared Mom 5:15 AM  

I am a follower of All of Ruby's Cakes on GFC

smmtty at gmail dot com

Unknown 8:25 AM  

I love the Silver Handbag Hook with Enamel Cat Ornament. Have been looking for these!
cmyer3368 hotmailcom

Anonymous,  8:55 AM  

I really like the Melie Bianco Harmony Laser Cut Straw tote! Thanks!

Nicole C. 9:29 AM  

My favorite is the Floto Procida bag in Apple Green.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Nicole C. 9:30 AM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Nicole C. 9:33 AM  

I follow Heard It From The Hills on gfc #1.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Nicole C. 9:33 AM  

I follow Heard It From The Hills on gfc #2.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Tracey 9:43 AM  

I like the Melie Bianco Daisy Flower Sequin hobo.
traymona[at]aol.com

Jasmin 11:39 AM  

Melie Bianco Multi Colored Woven Tote in Berry has to be my fave
it is very chic
thank you
jgalex1990@gmail.com

Tina 5:37 PM  

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/mumzymum/status/80433612587151361

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

409cope 9:46 AM  

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/80677145009078273 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Keely 10:00 AM  

Love this: Melie Bianco Esther Belted Buckle bag in Olive. So gorgeous!

kkmkreations(at)live(dot)com

Erin,  5:39 PM  

Love that Melie Bianco Front Pocket bag in Coral Red!
murphe2@rpi.edu

Erin,  5:42 PM  

I "Like" Silvia's Shop on Facebook!
murphe2@rpi.edu

Erin,  5:43 PM  

I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook!
murphe2@rpi.edu

Tina 6:31 PM  

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/mumzymum/status/80809662156509184

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Sara 8:10 PM  

My favorite Melie Bianco bags are the Madison Lock + Key MINI bag AND the Ashley Flower clutch in Rose.

candyartist86@gmail.com

SM 10:48 PM  

my fave is Melie Bianco Ethnic Bohemian Bag in Mint. i can honestly say i have never seen anything like it. seemamadhavan@gmail.com

409cope 1:54 PM  

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/81102231495131136 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Tina 7:53 PM  

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/mumzymum/status/81192579026264065

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

msrodeobrat 8:37 AM  

love the Melie Bianco Maurissa Messenger Bag
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

409cope 3:14 PM  

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/81484188527767552 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Brittney 3:22 PM  

I like the black pyramid studded hobo bag.
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com

Brittney 3:22 PM  

sylvia fb fan (brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com

Brittney 3:23 PM  

liked you on fb (brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com

Brittney 3:23 PM  

following other blog (brittney p)
brittneydejajason at gmail dot com

Tina 8:13 PM  

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/mumzymum/status/81560119556587520

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

409cope 10:42 AM  

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/81778665091895297 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Tina 6:15 PM  

tweet http://twitter.com/#!/mumzymum/status/81892786672111616

thanks!
cristina
bellacee246@aol.com

Kimberley Meier 12:03 AM  

My favorite is the Melie Bianco Front Pocket bag with Turn Lock Yellow!

Kimberley Meier
kimberleymeier@rocketmail.com

Kimberley Meier 12:08 AM  

"Like" Silvia's Shop on Facebook.

Kimberley Meier
kimberleymeier@rocketmail.com

Kimberley Meier 12:10 AM  

•Follow @Silvias_Shop on Twitter @MRSMEIER5627

Kimberley Meier
kimberleymeier@rocketmail.com

Kimberley Meier 12:12 AM  

•"Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.

Kimberley Meier
kimberleymeier@rocketmail.com

Celeste 7:09 AM  

Love the Melie Bianco Lauren Knotted Trim Hobo bag!

celeste@mail4me.com

S Carter 9:11 AM  

I like the Melie Bianco Dome Bow bag in Yellow

scarter305 at aol.com

meredith m 10:40 AM  

OMG these bags are so cute! i like the Melie Bianco Flap Over bag with Oval Lock in Beige
mermont84 at yahoo.com

meredith m 10:43 AM  

im following you on twitter @mermont84
mermont84 at yahoo.com

meredith m 10:45 AM  

i like all ruby cakes on facebook *meredith m
mermont84 at yahoo.com

meredith m 10:45 AM  

tweet http://twitter.com/mermont84/status/82141004693651456
mermont84 at yahoo.com

meredith m 10:47 AM  

i follow Amy's other blog, Heard It From The Hills, via Google Friend Connect. #1
mermont84 at yahoo.com

meredith m 10:47 AM  

i follow Amy's other blog, Heard It From The Hills, via Google Friend Connect. #2
mermont84 at yahoo.com

409cope 11:45 AM  

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/82156849708802048 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shooting Stars Mag 12:03 PM  

i really like the Melie Bianco Angelica Ruffled Bow bag in Taupe

lauren51990 at aol dot com

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 352 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP