Help? Pretty Please! :)

Hey guys! Heather here. I just recently entered a contest on Facebook to win a pair of tickets to the musical, Legally Blonde, at a local arena. The post with the most "likes" on Wednesday, April 27th @ about noon will win. I'm really *hoping* to win so I can take my mom as an early Mother's Day present. She LOVES musicals, as do I!

As of this post, I only have 5 likes though. :/ So, if you have a moment, please "like" my post. It's really simple!

Here's what to do:

~ Just "like" Assembly Hall on Facebook.

~ Then under their status about the contest, please "like" my comment/post (my name is Heather S.).

Thank you so much!!! :)

Vote Hop

Amy & Heather

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP