{A Christmas To Remember Gift Guide} Zuvo Water Filtration System Review & Giveaway
Give your family and friends a healthy start this holiday season with the gift of a Zuvo Water Filtration System. With the Zuvo Water Filtration System your family and friends will be able to enjoy great tasting and safe drinking water from their tap. The Zuvo Water Filtration System eliminates the need to buy bottled water. So, not only will it save your friends and family money but it is also better for the planet!
How It Works:
Step 1: OzonationWe were blessed with the opportunity to receive the Zuvo Water Filtration System for review.
In nature, ozone is generated by lightning and cleans the air where rainwater forms. The Zuvo Water Purator mixes ozone with incoming tap water to treat taste and odor contaminants and improve taste. Like chlorine, ozone is a powerful oxidizer. Unlike chlorine, ozone leaves no chemical residue.
Step 2: Ultraviolet Light
The ozone saturated water is flooded with high-intensity UV light - the same as the solar energy that cleans water in the upper atmosphere.
Step 3: Photo-oxidation
The Zuvo Water Purator combines UV and ozone in a patented process known as photo-oxidation which releases powerful oxidizers to further treat the water.
Step 4: filtration with lead removal
Pure spring water is created by passing through fine particles in the earth. Zuvo uses the same principle by passing water through a Class 1 Particulate Reduction Filter, reducing chlorine taste and odor, lead, and tiny particulates.
Step 5: post-filtration UV
The filtered water is again exposed to high-intensity UV light as it leaves the Zuvo Water Purator, ensuring that you get clean, healthy, great tasting water...just the way nature intended!

Drinking water is a BIG thing in our household, so I couldn’t wait to install the Zuvo Water Filtration System. I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect with installing it but was extremely surprised by how easy it was to set up. The Zuvo Water Filtration System I received was the above the counter model, so it connected directly to my kitchen faucet. Installation consisted of removing the kitchen faucet nozzle (sorry, if this isn't the correct term, lol), attaching the Zuvo nozzle to the faucet, and plugging in the Zuvo unit into an outlet. It took me just a couple minutes to clear off my kitchen counter and install the Zuvo Water Filtration System (there was no need to ask for help from my husband "B").








Here is what the Zuvo Water Filtration System looks like installed in my kitchen:




The Zuvo Water Filtration System is also very easy to operate. If you want filtered water for drinking or cooking, you just pull out the lever on the faucet to activate the Zuvo, and when you are finished just push the lever back in to deactivate. Very easy!
Now, we have never actually drank water straight from our tap before (we always bought bottled water previously), and “B” is a hard sell, so we did a taste test to see how well the Zuvo Water Filtration System performed. Let me say that there was a drastic difference between the taste of the unfiltered and filtered tap water. The unfiltered tap water had a really heavy “chemical” taste to it. I can now see why everyone advised us NOT to drink the water when we moved into town (lol). The water filtered with Zuvo had a very clean taste to it and the "chemicals" we had tasted before were removed. B and I are totally impressed with the Zuvo water quality! And we love that it will save us money!

Buy It!
You can buy a Zuvo Water Filtration System online at ZuvoWater.com, as well as from other retailers.
Win It!
One lucky All Ruby Cakes reader will win a Zuvo Water Filtration System!
*Main Entry*
Visit Zuvo Water and leave a comment telling us something you learned.
*Extra Entries*
(2 entries = 2 comments)
- "Like" Zuvo Water on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter. (2 entries)
- "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
- Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC. (2 entries)
- Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (3 entries)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
- Blog about this giveaway (or post the giveaway in your sidebar) and leave a link to the post in the comment. (3 entries)
- Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. (1 entry per day/tweet)
Disclosure: Zuvo Water sent me a water filtration system for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are our own.






















































400 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 400 Newer› Newest»
-
denyse,
8:46 AM
-
-
-
denyse,
8:47 AM
-
-
-
denyse,
8:48 AM
-
-
-
denyse,
8:48 AM
-
-
-
denyse,
8:50 AM
-
-
-
mverno,
9:28 AM
-
-
-
Thao,
10:06 AM
-
-
-
Thao,
10:07 AM
-
-
-
Thao,
10:08 AM
-
-
-
Thao,
10:10 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:31 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:34 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:35 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:36 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:36 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:38 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:38 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:40 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:40 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:42 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:46 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:46 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:38 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:41 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:41 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:42 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:42 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:43 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:43 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:45 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:45 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:47 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:48 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:48 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:49 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:49 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:49 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:54 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:54 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:54 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
11:55 AM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:40 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:41 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:41 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:41 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:41 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:42 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:42 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:42 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:42 PM
-
-
-
lkvoyer,
12:43 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
1:28 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
1:29 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
1:29 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
1:30 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:28 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:29 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:30 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:30 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:31 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:31 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:32 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:32 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:32 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:33 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:33 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:33 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:37 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:39 PM
-
-
-
calvad,
3:15 AM
-
-
-
hale2005,
5:50 AM
-
-
-
hale2005,
5:51 AM
-
-
-
hale2005,
5:52 AM
-
-
-
hale2005,
5:52 AM
-
-
-
hale2005,
5:54 AM
-
-
-
hale2005,
5:55 AM
-
-
-
hale2005,
5:55 AM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
6:19 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:36 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:36 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:36 AM
-
-
-
selinda_mccumbers,
6:37 AM
-
-
-
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies,
3:56 PM
-
-
-
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies,
3:56 PM
-
-
-
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies,
3:57 PM
-
-
-
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies,
3:58 PM
-
-
-
Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies,
4:01 PM
-
-
-
Tracey,
6:13 PM
-
-
-
Tracey,
6:14 PM
-
-
-
Tracey,
6:14 PM
-
-
-
mogrill,
10:12 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:55 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:56 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:56 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:57 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:57 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:57 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:58 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
11:58 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
12:00 AM
-
-
-
wcc,
12:01 AM
-
-
-
wcc,
12:01 AM
-
-
-
wcc,
12:03 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
10:36 AM
-
-
-
Mysharona,
10:40 AM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:15 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:15 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:15 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:16 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:16 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:17 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:17 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:17 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:18 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:18 PM
-
-
-
Hoa,
3:19 PM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
9:37 AM
-
-
-
wcc,
8:24 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:06 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:07 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:07 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:07 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:07 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:08 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:08 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:08 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:08 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
10:10 PM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
7:14 AM
-
-
-
Jolene,
8:05 AM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:45 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:46 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:46 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:46 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:47 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:48 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:48 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:49 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:49 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:50 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
5:38 PM
-
-
-
rah267,
8:50 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:27 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:30 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:31 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:31 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:32 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:37 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
6:23 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
6:30 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
10:59 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:01 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:01 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:02 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:02 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:03 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:03 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:05 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:05 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:08 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:08 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:11 PM
-
-
-
Megan,
11:19 PM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
4:48 AM
-
-
-
Dave,
6:43 PM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
6:34 AM
-
-
-
wigget,
6:49 AM
-
-
-
wigget,
6:49 AM
-
-
-
Megan,
12:38 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
12:47 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
7:08 PM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
5:21 AM
-
-
-
Megan,
8:17 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
11:40 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
11:54 AM
-
-
-
wcc,
6:42 PM
-
-
-
Debbie C,
8:33 PM
-
-
-
Debbie C,
8:35 PM
-
-
-
Debbie C,
8:35 PM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
6:26 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
8:15 AM
-
-
-
Megan,
12:19 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
5:41 PM
-
-
-
candy,
9:34 PM
-
-
-
candy,
9:35 PM
-
-
-
Tonic67,
5:13 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:14 AM
-
-
-
Megan,
1:07 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:53 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:54 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:54 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:55 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:55 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:57 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:58 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
5:59 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
6:01 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
6:01 PM
-
-
-
camper223,
6:07 PM
-
-
-
wcc,
7:40 PM
-
-
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 400 Newer› Newest»I learned:
Will the Zuvo Water Purator affect my electricity bill?
No. There should be little, if any, noticeable change in your electricity bill as a result of using the Zuvo Water Purator. The system uses electricity only when it is on. For the few minutes a day that the Zuvo Purator is used, it draws just 27 watts of power. By way of comparison, most light bulbs in your home are 60 watts or higher and they are typically turned on for long periods of time when in use.
denyse_g @ hotmail.com
I Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter.
@denyse_g
entry #1
I Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter.
@denyse_g
entry #2
I entered the Softlips Giveaway .
denyse_g @ hotmail.com
Tweet:
http://twitter.com/denyse_g/status/19434809046601728
easy to install mverno@roadrunner.com
I learned that the UV light is used as an additional germicidal treatment of our already disinfected water. It is not to be used on contaminated water or microbiologically unsafe water. As a dental assisting in training I have learned that tap water can always use some extra help in keeping it good enough for our bodies
lovetolire@gmail.com
I liked Zuvo water on facebook via Thao Phuong
lovetolire@gmail.com
following @zuvowater on twitter via @vmarsfanatic
lovetolire@gmail.com
liked all ruby cakes on facebook via Thao Phuong
lovetolire@gmail.com
I learned what puration is!
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 likes Zuvo on Facebook
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 likes Zuvo on Facebook
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 follows Zuvo on Twitter
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 follows Zuvo on Twitter
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 likes All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 likes All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 follows you on google friend connect
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 follows you on google friend connect
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
rdwebs2011 subscribes to your rss feed
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
I follow Heard it from the Hills via gfc
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
I follow Heard it from the Hills via gfc
rdwebs2011 at yahoo dot com
I learned that the UV Light in the Zuvo Purator is rated for 10,000 cycles. Zuvo believes this represents a 7-10 year life-cycle.
reannenny at aol.com
# "Like" Zuvo Water on Facebook. (2 entries)
DONE
toni marie caravello
reannenny at aol.com
#1
# "Like" Zuvo Water on Facebook. (2 entries)
DONE
toni marie caravello
reannenny at aol.com
#2
# Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter. (2 entries)
DONE
tonic67
reannenny at aol.com
#1
# Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter. (2 entries)
DONE
tonic67
reannenny at aol.com
#2
# "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
DONE
toni marie caravello
reannenny at aol.com
#1
# "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
DONE
toni marie caravello
reannenny at aol.com
#2
# Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
done
reannenny at aol.com
#1
# Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
done
reannenny at aol.com
#2
# Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
DONE google
reannenny at aol.com
# Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC. (2 entries)
DONE -
reannenny at aol.com
#1
# Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC. (2 entries)
DONE -
reannenny at aol.com
#2
# Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (3 entries)
DONE
http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/
reannenny at aol.com
#1
# Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (3 entries)
DONE
http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/
reannenny at aol.com
#2
# Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (3 entries)
DONE
http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/
reannenny at aol.com
#3
I blogged
http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/2010/12/win-zuvo-water-filtration-system-atuby.html
reannenny at aol.com
#1
I blogged
http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/2010/12/win-zuvo-water-filtration-system-atuby.html
reannenny at aol.com
#2
I blogged
http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/2010/12/win-zuvo-water-filtration-system-atuby.html
reannenny at aol.com
#3
I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/19481462168358913
reannenny at aol.com
I learned the the filter for the Zuvo Water system needs to only be changed at about 6 months. LKVOYER at aol dot com
following Zuvo Water on FB #1 (leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
following Zuvo Water on FB #2 (leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
following All Ruby Cakes on FB #1 (leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
following All Ruby Cakes on FB #2 (leann brandner voyer) LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following All Ruby Cakes on GFC #1. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following All Ruby Cakes on GFC #2. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following Heard it From the Hills on GFC #1. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Following Heard it From the Hills on GFC #2. LKVOYER at aol dot com
Also entered the Lenox giveaway. LKVOYER at aol dot com
will not put a huge dent in the electric bill!
sounds great!
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
follow twitter kendra22007
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
2. twitter kendra22007
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
GFC #2 Kendra22
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
I learned that the Zuvo Water Purator takes out lead in the water.
The Zuvo Water Purator has been independently tested to the NSF 53 standard for the reduction of lead and is rated at 500 gallons per filter.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#1 I Like" Zuvo Water on Facebook.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#2 I Like Zuvo Water on Facebook.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
I Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter.
@winsome6
#2 I follow @ZuvoWater on twitter.
@winsome6
#1 I Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.
#2 I Like All RubyCakes on Facebook.
I Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#2 I Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect
I Subscribe to your RSS feed.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#1 I Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#2 I Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
Entered the Pebbles Inc. Ribbon Iron Review & Giveaway.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
Entered the Nancy Drew giveaway.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
I learned that The UV Light in the Zuvo Purator is rated for 10,000 cycles. Zuvo believes this represents a 7-10 year life-cycle. calvad(at)aol(dot)com
I learned that zuvo filters cost .06 cents compared to more expensive filters.
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
"Like" Zuvo Water on FB.
mrcheapo
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Following zuvo on twitter.
mrcheapo
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Following All Ruby Cakes via GFC.
hale
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Follow All Ruby Cakes via GFC.
hale
entry #2
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Following Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC.
hale
entry #1
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
Following Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC.
hale
entry #2
hellrzr(at)juno(dot)com
I tweeted again today 12/28
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/19759010576076800
reannenny at aol.com
I learned that the filter only needs changed every six months!
Thanks!
I entered the Zebra pen contest!
Thanks!
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I entered the Softlips contest!
THanks!
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I entered the Rubik's slide contest!
Thanks!
selinda_mccumbers at yahoo.com
I learned that the Zuvo is more cost efficient than the Brita pitcher, which is what we're using now to filter our water.
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC (1)
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC (2)
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I follow Heard It From The Hills via GFC
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I entered the Zebra giveaway too!
ohkeeka at gmail dot com
I learned that it will remove lead
follow on gfc 1
follow on gfc 2
I learned you only change the filter every 6 months.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I learned that you can buy their products at Drugstore.com. Thanks for the chance! :)
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I like Zuvo on Facebook (username: Les Cerises). #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I like Zuvo on Facebook (username: Les Cerises). #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I follow Zuvo on twitter (@whitechocolatec). #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I follow Zuvo on twitter (@whitechocolatec). #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I like you on Facebook (username: Les Cerises). #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm a blog follower via GFC.#1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm a blog follower via GFC.#2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm subscribed to your RSS feed via Google Reader.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm a Heard It From The Hills blog follower via GFC. #1
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm a Heard It From The Hills blog follower via GFC. #2
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm following you on twitter (@whitechocolatec) and tweeted: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/20026906858487808
whitechocolatecherries@gmail.com
We learned that when used correctly the UV light will not hurt your eyes or skin.
THANK YOU
Chad K
wepooryo@gmail.com
I learned that the UV Light in the Zuvo Purator is rated for 10,000 cycles.
Mandatory
I learned that The UV Light in the Zuvo Purator is rated for 10,000 cycles. Zuvo believes this represents a 7-10 year life-cycle.
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked Zuvo Water on FB: Hoa Le
#1
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked Zuvo Water on FB: Hoa Le
#2
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following @ZuvoWater on Twitter (@hle123).
#1
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following @ZuvoWater on Twitter (@hle123).
#2
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked All Ruby Cakes on FB: Hoa Le
#1
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Liked All Ruby Cakes on FB: Hoa Le
#2
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC Follower: Hoa
#1
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
GFC Follower: Hoa
#2
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
RSS Feed Subscriber
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following you on Twitter (@hle123).
Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/hle123/status/20257532052246528
alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com
daily tweet 12/30
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/20533809552293888
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/20696715384324096
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I learned that this also worked with hard water. Yay!
fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com
Like Zuvo Water on facebook
brutus Duffy
#1
Like Zuvo Water on facebook
brutus Duffy
#2
Following Zuvo Water on Twitter
@fatmeatloaf1
#1
Following Zuvo Water on Twitter
@fatmeatloaf1
#2
Like you on Facebook
Brutus Duffy
#1
Like you on Facebook
Brutus Duffy
#2
Following you publicly via GFC
fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com
#1
Following you publicly via GFC
fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com
#2
Following you on Twitter and tweeted-
http://twitter.com/fatmeatloaf1/status/20723488444649472
tweet 12/31
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/20859963966488576
I learned that the UV light is used as an additional germicidal treatment of our already disinfected water
I learned The Zuvo Water Purator produces ozone as a secondary oxidant for treating water in the unit. That ozone is converted into oxygen by the carbon filter before the water is discharged from the unit, ensuring that you get only fresh tasting, oxygenated water from the system. Ozone is commonly used in this way during the process of treating commercially bottled water.
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Following you on google connet
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
2 Following you on google connet
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Following Zuvo on fb
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zuvo-Water/30781109418#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
2 Following Zuvo on fb
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zuvo-Water/30781109418#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Follow Zuvo on twitter
http://twitter.com/josephvh1982
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yhoo.com
2 Follow Zuvo on twitter
http://twitter.com/josephvh1982
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yhoo.com
Liked you on fb
http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Ruby-Cakes/122257004830#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
2 Liked you on fb
http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Ruby-Cakes/122257004830#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/josephvh1982/status/20944758012641281
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/21017217407655936
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I learned Zuvo sends a pre-paid shipping label with each replacement UV lamp sold.so you can make sure it is recycled properly
I learned that it uses the same process found in nature and it's easy to install.
Dove056 at aol dot com
I like Zuvo on Facebook #1
Dove056 at aol dot com
I like Zuvo on Facebook #2
Dove056 at aol dot com
I follow Zuvo on Twitter #1
@Dove056
Dove056 at aol dot com
I follow Zuvo on Twitter #2
@Dove056
Dove056 at aol dot com
Tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Dove056/status/21379183959609344
Dove056 at aol dot com
I entered the Lenox Giveaway
Dove056 at aol dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/21392824998035456
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I learned about this in the FAQ section:
Does your filter take out fluoride?
No. The Zuvo Water Purator does not reduce fluoride. Our company recognizes that there is legitimate debate about the subject of fluoridation of drinking water, but currently Zuvo does not offer a filter that reduces either naturally occurring or added levels of fluoride that meet EPA requirements for public water systems.
:) Thanks for the giveaway!
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
#1 : I "like" Zuvo Water on FB.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
#2 : I "like" Zuvo Water on FB.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
#1: I follow Zuvo Water on Twitter @megans_madness
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
#2: I follow Zuvo Water on Twitter @megans_madness
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
#1 : I "like" All Ruby Cakes on FB.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
#2 : I "like" All Ruby Cakes on FB.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
1 - I'm a public GFC follower.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
2 - I'm a public GFC follower.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
1 - following Heard it from the Hills on GFC.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
2 - following Heard it from the Hills on GFC.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow and Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/megans_madness/status/21463379252092928
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe via Google Reader.
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
tweet 1/2
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/21548076359483392
reannenny at aol.com
I learned that the Zuvo Purator uses a “broad spectrum” UV lamp. In addition to visible light, the Zuvo Purator UV lamp emits shortwave UV energy across a band of wavelengths from 160 nanometers to 260 nanometers (hence the term “broad spectrum”). These two key UV wavelengths are fundamental to the Zuvo performance. Thank you for the amazing give-away.
tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/21937240888311808
i learned i can install the zuvo myself
entered Rubik's Slide Giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/megans_madness/status/22004042330804224
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
Tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Dove056/status/22030934979117056
Dove056 at aol dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/22126978932936704
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/22281154459602944
tweet 1/4
reannenny at aol.
http://twitter.com/#!/megans_madness/status/22308794029580290
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
Tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Dove056/status/22376340242038785
Dove056 at aol dot com
Tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Dove056/status/22376340242038785
Dove056 at aol dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/22482847688294400
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I learned that ZUVO is donating all profits from the sale of its line of stainless steel water bottles to Hippo Roller, an innovative solution aiding rural African villagers with transporting potable water.
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
I follow you on Google Friend Connect. (Debbie C)
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
I follow you on Google Friend Connect. (Debbie C)
dchrisg3 @ gmail . com
#2
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/22660038019514368
tweet 1/5
reannenny at aol.com
Tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Dove056/status/22687169986428928
Dove056 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/megans_madness/status/22723721160560640
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/22830147275071489
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I learned that it comes with a filter that needs to be replace every 500 gallons or 6 months wilcarvic
[at]gmail[dot[com]]
entered peebles contest wilcarvic
[at]gmail[dot[com]]
tweet 1/6
http://twitter.com/#!/tonic67/status/23004078816624641
reannenny at aol.com
Tweet - http://twitter.com/#!/Dove056/status/23064393289834496
Dove056 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/megans_madness/status/23101821174153217
meganlovesgiveaways(at)gmail(dot)com
Tap water may contain lead, parasitic cysts, non-pathogenic micro-organisms and unpleasant levels of chlorine - some of which can pose significant health risks to you and your family
"Like" Zuvo Water on Facebook
I'm a facebook fan/like
Tammy Kennedy
Entry #1
camper223[at]live[dot]com
"Like" Zuvo Water on Facebook
I'm a facebook fan/like
Tammy Kennedy
Entry #2
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter
I'm a twitter follower
camper223
Entry #1
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Follow @ZuvoWater on Twitter
I'm a twitter follower
camper223
Entry #2
camper223[at]live[dot]com
"Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
I'm a facebook fan/like
Tammy Kennedy
Entry #1
camper223[at]live[dot]com
"Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
I'm a facebook fan/like
Tammy Kennedy
Entry #2
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I'm a feed subscriber
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills
I'm a google friend connect follower
camper223
Entry #1
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills
I'm a google friend connect follower
camper223
Entry #2
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter
I'm a twitter follower
camper223
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/camper223/status/23198551437746177
Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
Thank you for all your time, effort and hard work
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/whitechocolatec/statuses/23222435625050112
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
Post a Comment