{A Christmas To Remember Gift Guide} Zippo Review & Giveaway *CLOSED*

For decades, Zippo has been known for their high quality and durable products, especially their lighters. And with Zippo’s variety of products, you are sure to find practical gifts/stocking stuffers for those family and friends who are grill masters, outdoorsmen, or candle lovers. For example, the Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter would make the perfect gift of choice for those outdoorsmen/grill masters in your life, and those candle lovers are sure to “glow” from delight with the gift of a Zippo Candle Lighter. We were blessed with the opportunity to review those two Zippo products!

About Zippo:

Zippo Manufacturing Company is the maker of the world famous windproof lighter with the Lifetime Guarantee. Other products from Zippo's diverse line include a variety of pocket knives, key holders, money clips, writing instruments, tape measures, and the new Multi-Purpose Lighter.

Zippo has produced over 400 million windproof lighters since its founding in 1932. Except for improvements in the flint wheel and modifications in case finishes, Blaisdell’s original design remains virtually unchanged today. The Lifetime Guarantee that accompanies every Zippo lighter still guarantees that “It works or they fix it free”.

We received the Snowflake patterned Zippo Candle Lighter to review. The snowflake pattern is so cute! It features a red background with the white snowflakes and is the perfect pattern for the winter months ahead and the holidays.


About the Zippo Candle Lighter
:
Add a touch of elegance with the Zippo Candle Lighter. With 7 stylish designs, the Zippo Candle Lighter creates the ambience essential for a big celebration, a romantic dinner for two or a relaxing bubble bath. Plus, it makes a great holiday, housewarming or wedding gift. The Zippo Candle Lighter is a must-have for the fashionista with special occasions in mind.

Zippo® Candle Lighter Features:
• 7 Unique Styles Perfect For Any Room or Occasion
• Zippo Lifetime Guarantee
• Sleek Ergonomic Design
• Patented child safety button
• Fuel-level Indicator
• Adjustable Flame Dial
The Snowflake patterned Zippo Candle Lighter came pre-packaged in an adorable, black, clutch-like box that includes a handle and two Velcro closures (only patterned lighters come in this gift box). The box makes for a wonderful gift presentation in which you could hang from the tree, as well as a stylish storage place for the Snowflake Zippo Candle Lighter when not in use.

I love that the Zippo Candle Lighter is reliable (with it always being ready to work when you need it) and easy to operate. It features a child-resistant safety button on the back of the lighter – a great safety feature! The child safety button should not pose a problem for adults to operate the Zippo Candle Lighter; however, I found it is easier to use both hands to ignite the Zippo Candle Lighter because my hands are so small. I also love that the Zippo Candle Lighter is refillable, and there is a fuel-level indicator on the side that is very easy to see. The adjustable flame dial on the bottom of the lighter turns is another nice feature that allows you to adjust the flame to your desired level.


Also, I love all styles/colors that the Zippo Candle Lighters are available in, including patterned stylish designs (snowflake, asian floral, cheetah, and patriotic) and classic colors (cabernet, pink, sea foam, and pearl). With all those choices, you are sure to find the Zippo Candle Lighter that will make the perfect gift or stocking stuffer.


We also received the Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter (OUL). The Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter truly is built to handle all of the elements and rugged conditions that come with camping, hunting, fishing, or hiking. It also is great for you to use around your house, such as lighting your fireplace, grill, or a bonfire.


Zippo OUL® - Outdoor Utility Lighter:
The OUL® - Outdoor Utility Lighter - is built to handle the rugged conditions that come with hunting, fishing and camping. The wind-resistant dual-flame and durable metal construction mean it can take on the outdoors no matter the season.

Zippo OUL® - Outdoor Utility Lighter Features:
• Rubber grip
• Rugged metal construction
• Advanced ignition system
• Fuel-level indicator
• Adjustable flame
• Patented child-resistant safety button
• Ideal for camping, fishing, hiking, and more.

The Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter is ready for business! It features a durable metal construction with a rubber grip that makes it extremely durable and ready for the elements. It also features a dual flame that burns hotter and stronger than most utility lighters, a fuel-level indicator, and an adjustable flame. The patented child-resistant safety button on the Zippo Utility Lighter is a great safety feature. It took me a couple times to ignite the utility lighter because of the child safety button and the utility lighter’s larger size; however, the outdoorsmen in your life should have no problems operating the Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter, as my husband “B” had no problems at all igniting it.

Overall, we love the Zippo Candle Lighter and Outdoor Utility Lighter we received! The candle lighter is gorgeous and practical at the same time! Best of all, we don’t have to worry about burning ourselves when trying to light candles anymore! We would definitely recommend the Zippo Candle Lighter to anyone! And the Zippo Utility Lighter is a great product that would make a wonderful gift or stocking stuffer for those “do it all” men in your life.

Connect with Zippo!
Buy It!
The Zippo Candle Lighters retail for $19.95 (the solid colored ones are just $14.95), and the Outdoor Utility Lighter is available for $19.95 as well. Zippo products can be purchased online at www.zippo.com and at retailers such as Walgreens.


UPDATED!!! Now you have a chance to win a candle lighter for yourself!!! :)


Win It!
One lucky All Ruby Cakes reader will win a Snowflake patterned Zippo Candle Lighter!


*Main Entry*
Visit Zippo.com and tell me another Zippo product you'd love to try (other than the ones mentioned above).


*Extra Entries*
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
(2 entries = 2 comments)
  • "Like" Zippo on Facebook. (2 entries)
  • Follow @Zippo on Twitter. (2 entries)
  • "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (3 entries)
  • Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
  • Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC. (3 entries)
  • Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (3 entries)
  • Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
  • Blog about this giveaway (or post the giveaway in your sidebar) and leave a link to the post in the comment. (5 entries)
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. (1 entry per day/tweet)
The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on January 31, 2011. The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning. Please leave your email address in your comment if it's not visible in your blogger profile. The winner, which will be selected by random.org, will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to the US only.
Disclosure: We were sent products to sample for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are our own.

Amy & Heather

242 comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 242 Newer› Newest»
Vickie 3:38 PM  

I like this pen: http://www.zippo.com/Products/Pens/41087-000001.aspx?RowStart=&ZippoProductNumber=41087-000001&section=Pens

kygirl 1:49 PM  

I like the Stay comfortable with the Zippo Hand Warmer
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kygirl 1:50 PM  

I follow GFC(stanleybilly)
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kygirl 1:50 PM  

I follow GFC#2(stanleybilly)
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kygirl 1:50 PM  

I follow GFC#3(stanleybilly)
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kygirl 1:51 PM  

I liked you on FB
charlinestanley
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kygirl 1:52 PM  

I liked you on FB
charlinestanley
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kygirl 1:52 PM  

I liked zippo on FB
charlinestanley
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

kygirl 1:53 PM  

I liked zippo on FB
charlinestanley
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

abfantom 2:32 PM  

I follow via GFC: abfantom entry #1

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom 2:32 PM  

I follow via GFC: abfantom entry #2

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom 2:32 PM  

I follow via GFC: abfantom entry #3

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom 2:35 PM  

I follow Heard It From the Hills via GFC: abfantom entry #1

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom 2:35 PM  

I follow Heard It From the Hills via GFC: abfantom entry #2

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom 2:35 PM  

I follow Heard It From the Hills via GFC: abfantom entry #3

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Nance Meyer 4:32 PM  

I really like the red Alleghany Twist Action Ball Point Pen!

nancymeyer1 at gmail dot com

Bonnie 6:18 PM  

I'd love to try the Cuba pens.

unclebonald at gmail dot com

Bonnie 6:22 PM  

I like Zippo on Facebook (#2)

Pt Sweeper

unclebonald at gmail dot com

Bonnie 6:22 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.

Pt Sweeper

unclebonald at gmail dot com

Bonnie 6:23 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook #2

Pt Sweeper

unclebonald at gmail dot com

sarah 6:35 PM  

I like the Black Ice windproof lighter
sarah.stern.13 at gmail dot com

sarah 6:36 PM  

I like Zippo on Facebook (Sarah Stern)
sarah.stern.13 at gmail dot com

sarah 6:37 PM  

I like Zippo on Facebook (Sarah Stern) #2
sarah.stern.13 at gmail dot com

sarah 6:37 PM  

I follow Zippo on Twitter (@sarahstern13)
sarah.stern.13 at gmail dot com

sarah 6:38 PM  

I follow Zippo on Twitter (@sarahstern13) #2
sarah.stern.13 at gmail dot com

Delena 8:27 PM  

I like this pen
http://www.zippo.com/Products/Pens/41097-000001.aspx?RowStart=&ZippoProductNumber=41097-000001&section=Pens&bhcp=1

mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:27 PM  

I follow zippo on twitter (mcirish02) #1


mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:28 PM  

I follow zippo on twitter (mcirish02) #2

mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:28 PM  

I follow you on gfc (delena) #1


mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:29 PM  

I follow you on GFC (delena) #2

mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:29 PM  

I follow you on GFC (delena) #3

mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:30 PM  

I follow heard it from the hill on GFC (delena)

#1
mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:30 PM  

I follow heard it from the hill on GFC (delena)

#2
mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:31 PM  

I follow heard it from the hill on GFC (delena)

#3
mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Delena 8:35 PM  

I entered the go picnic giveaway

mcirish02 at hotmail dot com

Sarah 9:15 PM  

Oops! Please cancel last comment. I like the cat windproof lighter (http://www.zippo.com/Products/Animals/24810-000001.aspx?RowStart=&ZippoProductNumber=24810-000001&section=Animals)

mandala 11:51 PM  

I like the windproof lighter in High Polish Chrome
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala 11:58 PM  

Following Zippon on Twitter (@mandalarctic) #1
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala 11:58 PM  

Following Zippon on Twitter (@mandalarctic) #2
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala 11:59 PM  

Following Heard it from the Hills blog via GFC #1
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala 11:59 PM  

Following Heard it from the Hills blog via GFC #2
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

mandala 12:00 AM  

Following Heard it from the Hills blog via GFC #3
mandalarctic at gmail dot com

Ms. Candice 3:31 AM  

I love the wind proof lighter in lemon
http://www.zippo.com/Products/Edgy/24894-000001.aspx?RowStart=&ZippoProductNumber=24894-000001&section=Edgy

candicebroom ta gmail tod com

Unknown 3:48 AM  

shadow Zippo BLU™ Butane Lighters
janicecrespo AT gmail dot com

Unknown 3:48 AM  

Like you on Facebook 1
Janice Crespo (janicecrespo1)
janicecrespo AT gmail dot com

Unknown 3:49 AM  

Like you on Facebook 2
Janice Crespo (janicecrespo1)
janicecrespo AT gmail dot com

Unknown 3:49 AM  

Your Google Friend 2
Janice Crespo
janicecrespo AT gmail dot com

Aisling 4:49 AM  

Their Hand Warmer would be a great item to own if you'll be spending much time outdoors. It stays warm for up to 12 hours. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

Aisling 4:51 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net (1)

Aisling 4:51 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net (2)

Aisling 4:51 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net (3)

Anonymous,  5:21 AM  

I would love to try the St. Claire Ballpoint Pen. Thank you for the giveaway!

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Unknown 5:25 AM  

red Alleghany Twist Action Ball Point Pen
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  5:26 AM  

#1--I like Zippo on Facebook (Donna Helwig Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:27 AM  

#2--I like Zippo on Facebook (Donna Helwig Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:28 AM  

#1--I follow Zippo on Twitter @AmberRose1995.

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:29 AM  

#2--I follow Zippo on Twitter @AmberRose1995.

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:30 AM  

#1--I like you on Facebook (Donna Helwig Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:30 AM  

#2--I like you on Facebook (Donna Helwig Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:32 AM  

#1--I follow you on GFC (Donna Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:32 AM  

#2--I follow you on GFC (Donna Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:33 AM  

#3--I follow you on GFC (Donna Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:34 AM  

#1--I follow Heard It From The Hills on GFC (Donna Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:35 AM  

#2--I follow Heard It From The Hills on GFC (Donna Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:36 AM  

#3--I follow Heard It From The Hills on GFC (Donna Hunt).

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:37 AM  

I entered the Mrs. Miracle Giveaway.

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous,  5:38 AM  

I entered the GoPicnic Giveaway.

amberrose95{at}gmail{dot}com

Sharon Harmon,  6:56 AM  

I'd like to try the awesome Zippo Hand Warmer! ;)
Clownscrytoo@gmail.com

Heidi 7:26 AM  

I really like the 24883
Satin Chrome lighter. Thanks.

sweet_soul_sistermi@yahoo.com

Tina 7:45 AM  

http://twitter.com/#!/HappyTina0115/status/32101926388633600
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Hifam 7:46 AM  

I think the emergency fire starter kit would be handy to have.
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:46 AM  

I follow Amy's new blog on gfc (psychdog). 1
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:46 AM  

I follow Amy's new blog on gfc (psychdog).2
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:46 AM  

I follow Amy's new blog on gfc (psychdog). 3
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:47 AM  

I follow them on twitter (hifam). 1
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:48 AM  

I follow them on twitter (hifam). 2
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:48 AM  

I follow you on gfc (psychdog). 1
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:48 AM  

I follow you on gfc (psychdog). 2
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:48 AM  

I follow you on gfc (psychdog).3
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Hifam 7:48 AM  

I entered the go picnic giveaway.
hickenfam at hotmail dot com

Spock 7:51 AM  

I'd like to try one of the pens, especially number 41066.

barthauercoupons at yahoo dot com

Diana 8:26 AM  

a windproof lighter would be great
hrddiana(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown 8:36 AM  

I liked the American windproof lighter.
awhitehead357@gmail.com

marthajane 9:21 AM  

I didn't know Zippo made pens! I love the Oyster Roller Ball 41065

clynsg 9:23 AM  

The hand warmers could be very useful.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

clynsg 9:30 AM  

Follow Heard It From the Hills via GFC #1

cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

clynsg 9:31 AM  

Follow Heard It From the Hills via GFC #2

cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

clynsg 9:31 AM  

Follow Heard It From the Hills via GFC #3

cgclynsg0 @ gmail dot com

Teresa 9:54 AM  

I like Zippo on Facebook
Facebook.com/tssk10
tssk10(at)gmail(dot)com

Teresa 9:54 AM  

I like Zippo on Facebook
Facebook.com/tssk10
tssk10(at)gmail(dot)com
entry#2

Teresa 9:55 AM  

I follow Zippo on Twitter - @tssk10
tssk10(at)gmail(dot)com
entry#1

Teresa 9:55 AM  

I follow Zippo on Twitter - @tssk10
tssk10(at)gmail(dot)com
entry#2

Kimberly 9:58 AM  

I didn't know that Zippo also made pens. I like #41012. It's a sleek design.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly 9:59 AM  

I follow Zippo on twitter @Aerated.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly 10:00 AM  

I follow Zippo on twitter @Aerated. #2
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly 10:01 AM  

I follow Heard it from the Hills with GFC.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly 10:01 AM  

I follow Heard it from the Hills with GFC. #2
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly 10:01 AM  

I follow Heard it from the Hills with GFC. #3
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly 10:02 AM  

I follow you and tweeted http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/32136662410600448
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
Thank you!

Susan 12:16 PM  

Zippo's No.41074 pen is what I like suelee1998 @ gmail.com

kat 12:46 PM  

The Emergency kit is a great idea in case lights go out and you have candles.

kat_emerick@yahoo.com

Stacy,  1:07 PM  

I would love one of those Zippo pens!

the imagine tree at aol dot com

stacy,  1:08 PM  

I entered the GoPicnic giveaway

the imagine tree at aol dot com

Jackie 2:20 PM  

I like the Geneseo Pens. Thanks!
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Jackie 2:22 PM  

I am a new follower via google friend connect #1
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Jackie 2:22 PM  

I am a new follower via google friend connect #2
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Jackie 2:22 PM  

I am a new follower via google friend connect #3
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Jackie 2:23 PM  

I entered the Go Picnic giveaway
jackievillano at gmail dot com

Amy delong 2:43 PM  

the windproof lighter would be great
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Just Coupons 2:43 PM  

I like Zippo on Facebook
(Fb name Just Coupons)
JustCoupons(at)Triad.rr.com
#1

Just Coupons 2:43 PM  

I like Zippo on Facebook
(Fb name Just Coupons)
JustCoupons(at)Triad.rr.com
#2

Just Coupons 2:44 PM  

I follow follow @Zippo on Twitter
@Just_Coupons
JustCoupons(at)Triad.rr.com
#1

Just Coupons 2:44 PM  

I follow follow @Zippo on Twitter
@Just_Coupons
JustCoupons(at)Triad.rr.com
#2

Just Coupons 2:45 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
(Fb name Just Coupons)
JustCoupons(at)Triad.rr.com
#1

Just Coupons 2:45 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
(Fb name Just Coupons)
JustCoupons(at)Triad.rr.com
#2

Unknown 3:10 PM  

I'd like to try the 18k gold lighter... very pretty.
merrytoes79 at hotmail dot com

Jenn W. 4:18 PM  

I'd like to try the outdoor fire line of products. (We have been building a lot of fires around here this winter!)

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 242 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP