{A Christmas To Remember Gift Guide} Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge Review & Giveaway

We are huge Nancy Drew fans! We collected the book series when we were younger (we loved reading them!), and we've loved playing the Nancy Drew computer games since the beginning! So we were super excited to get the chance to review the latest from the award-winning mystery series, Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge!
About the Game:
Even Nancy Drew deserves a vacation - after all she is celebrating 80 years. In her 23rd outing, Nancy heads to Japan for a little R&R with Bess and George. Then, her vacation quickly turns into terror. When the other guests run scared, it's up to Nancy to track down the vengeful ghost haunting the traditional Japanese ryokan (inn) where she is staying. Playing as Nancy, you are immersed in Japanese culture - learning about Japanese customs, myths and even navigating the train system - while solving this ghost story.
Key Features:
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture by learning about origami, tea ceremonies, and calligraphy
- Create custom anime-style characters for your in-game phone
- Play fun mini-games such as pachinko and Sudoku
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
Info & Requirements
ESRB Rating:
Ages:
10 to Adult
Status:
October 19, 2010
Operating System:
Windows® XP/Vista/7
Minimum System Requirements:
1 GHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU,
256 MB of RAM,
1 GB or more of hard drive space,
32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card,
16 bit DirectX compatible sound card,
24X CD-ROM drive, mouse, and speakers
We really enjoyed playing Shadow at the Water's Edge! As Nancy Drew fans, we can tell you that this one is definitely one of our favorites from the game series (with the another being Treasure in a Royal Tower). The storyline and graphics were great, which is why this game was so addicting, and we just wanted to keep playing and playing! Also, we enjoyed, as always, trying to solve the various puzzles/games/tasks you come across during your sleuthing - they make the game challenging! We loved that it gives you a taste of a different culture, as well.
Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge is a really fun and exciting game that everyone -whether you're a Nancy Drew fan, computer game fan, or mystery fan - will want to play! And if you have liked the other Nancy Drew games in the series, you will most definitely enjoy this one!



Plus, if you're looking for more fun games, we have some more great gift ideas from Her Interactive to share with you! Earlier this year, in celebration of Nancy Drew's 80th anniversary, Her Interactive released a re-mastered version of Secrets Can Kill, which was the very first game in the series. Another recently released Nancy Drew game is Trail of the Twister, which is the the 22nd adventure in the game series. Also, for any Nancy Drew Fanatics out there, the Nancy Drew: Collector's Edition Fan Favorites would be perfect for them! It comes in a collectible tin, which includes a one-a-kind journal and the top three Nancy Drew games as chosen by the fans (Treasure in a Royal Tower, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, and Curse of Blackmoor Manor).Buy It!
Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge retails for $19.99 for both the PC and Mac version and can be purchased from HerInteractive.com. It is also available at Target, Wal-Mart, and on Amazon.com.
Win It!
One lucky All Ruby Cakes reader will receive a copy of Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge!
*Main Entry*
Visit Her Interactive and leave a comment telling us another game that you would love to play OR which game is your favorite.
*Extra Entries*
(2 entries = 2 comments)
- "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Follow @HerInteractive on Twitter. (2 entries)
- "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
- Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
- Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC. (2 entries)
- Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (3 entries)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
- Blog about this giveaway (or post the giveaway in your sidebar) and leave a link to the post in the comment. (3 entries)
- Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. (1 entry per day/tweet)

Disclosure: I received a copy of Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge for review purposes, and one will be provided for the giveaway winner. No other compensation was received. All opinions are our own.























































220 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 220 Newer› Newest»
-
mverno,
8:38 AM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
10:56 AM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
11:03 AM
-
-
-
slb3334,
11:23 AM
-
-
-
Hazel,
3:47 PM
-
-
-
Hazel,
3:48 PM
-
-
-
Hazel,
3:49 PM
-
-
-
Hazel,
3:49 PM
-
-
-
Hazel,
3:50 PM
-
-
-
Hazel,
3:51 PM
-
-
-
Hazel,
3:52 PM
-
-
-
Sam Kelley,
4:03 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:02 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:05 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:05 PM
-
-
-
dlhaley,
8:05 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:41 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:44 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:44 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:45 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:46 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:47 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:47 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:50 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:50 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:52 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:53 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:53 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:55 PM
-
-
-
nightowl,
9:56 PM
-
-
-
Elena,
8:14 AM
-
-
-
D Q,
8:23 AM
-
-
-
D Q,
8:23 AM
-
-
-
DaddyFr0gg,
12:21 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:08 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:08 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:08 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:08 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:08 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:09 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:09 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:09 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:09 PM
-
-
-
Liza767,
2:09 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:40 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:48 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:49 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:50 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:51 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:54 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:55 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:56 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:57 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:58 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
8:59 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
4:17 PM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
8:59 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:02 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:02 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:02 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:02 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:03 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:03 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:04 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:04 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:06 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:06 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:08 AM
-
-
-
karenmed409,
9:08 AM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:38 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:38 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:39 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:39 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:40 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:41 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:41 PM
-
-
-
sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,
12:42 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
4:04 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
4:37 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:50 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:51 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:51 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:52 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:52 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:52 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:52 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:53 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:53 PM
-
-
-
Unknown,
9:55 PM
-
-
-
Krabbman,
5:27 PM
-
-
-
Linda,
10:18 AM
-
-
-
Linda,
10:19 AM
-
-
-
Donna C.,
8:18 PM
-
-
-
Donna C.,
8:19 PM
-
-
-
Donna C.,
8:19 PM
-
-
-
Donna C.,
8:21 PM
-
-
-
Jenn S.,
9:26 AM
-
-
-
Jenn S.,
9:26 AM
-
-
-
Jenn S.,
9:27 AM
-
-
-
Jenn S.,
9:27 AM
-
-
-
Jenn S.,
9:27 AM
-
-
-
Leslie S.,
8:04 AM
-
-
-
Erica C.,
9:43 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
1:23 PM
-
-
-
luckycat1818,
10:48 PM
-
-
-
luckycat1818,
10:49 PM
-
-
-
luckycat1818,
10:49 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
5:47 AM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:45 PM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:46 PM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:46 PM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:47 PM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:48 PM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:49 PM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:49 PM
-
-
-
Kitty Cardero,
1:54 PM
-
-
-
Heather B,
6:09 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
6:45 PM
-
-
-
Melissa B.,
8:00 PM
-
-
-
Brent Woolverton,
8:06 PM
-
-
-
Diana D,
6:19 AM
-
-
-
Diana D,
6:20 AM
-
-
-
Diana D,
6:20 AM
-
-
-
susan1215,
8:39 AM
-
-
-
susan1215,
8:41 AM
-
-
-
susan1215,
8:42 AM
-
-
-
susan1215,
8:42 AM
-
-
-
Vickie,
9:02 AM
-
-
-
Vickie,
9:02 AM
-
-
-
Vickie,
9:02 AM
-
-
-
Vickie,
9:03 AM
-
-
-
Vickie,
9:03 AM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:06 AM
-
-
-
Vickie,
9:09 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:00 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:01 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:02 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:02 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:02 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:03 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:03 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:04 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:04 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:05 AM
-
-
-
kylie8cake,
10:05 AM
-
-
-
cpage2323,
10:37 AM
-
-
-
cpage2323,
10:43 AM
-
-
-
cpage2323,
10:44 AM
-
-
-
cpage2323,
10:44 AM
-
-
-
cpage2323,
10:45 AM
-
-
-
cpage2323,
10:47 AM
-
-
-
cpage2323,
10:50 AM
-
-
-
Unknown,
1:13 PM
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Unknown,
1:15 PM
-
-
-
Susan,
4:18 PM
-
-
-
Susan,
4:19 PM
-
-
-
Susan,
4:20 PM
-
-
-
dlhaley,
5:17 PM
-
-
-
susansmoaks,
5:52 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:05 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:25 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:26 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:26 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:26 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:27 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:27 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:29 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:29 PM
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:30 PM
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:37 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:38 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:42 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:43 PM
-
-
-
MangaCruiser,
6:43 PM
-
-
-
jakiesmom,
6:57 PM
-
-
-
Kathy P,
7:12 PM
-
-
-
Kathy P,
7:14 PM
-
-
-
Kathy P,
7:15 PM
-
-
-
Kathy P,
7:16 PM
-
-
-
Kathy P,
7:17 PM
-
-
-
Kathy P,
7:18 PM
-
-
-
Brian E.,
7:53 PM
-
-
-
Brian E.,
7:53 PM
-
-
-
Brian E.,
7:54 PM
-
-
-
Deb Anderson,
7:54 PM
-
-
-
Brian E.,
7:55 PM
-
-
-
Brian E.,
7:55 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:58 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:58 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:59 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:59 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
7:59 PM
-
-
-
Anonymous,
9:17 PM
-
-
-
Pixie Girl,
9:38 PM
-
-
-
Pixie Girl,
9:38 PM
-
-
-
Pixie Girl,
9:39 PM
-
-
-
Pixie Girl,
9:39 PM
-
-
-
Pixie Girl,
9:39 PM
-
-
-
Pixie Girl,
9:40 PM
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
-
Pixie Girl,
9:40 PM
-
-
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 220 Newer› Newest»trail of the twister mverno@roadrunner.com
I' like the White Wolf of Icycle Creek for the Wii system
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/JKrabbenstein/status/19467786753409024
I follow ALLRubycakes and Tweeted above under JKrabbenstein
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
Trail of the twister looks fun.
slb3334@gmail.com
would love to try the Hardy Boys for the DS
hazel
uniquecritiques@gmail.com
I follow Heard from the Hills on GFC
hazel
uniquecritiques@gmail.com
#1
I follow Heard from the Hills on GFC
hazel
uniquecritiques@gmail.com
#2
I "liked" All Ruby Cakes" on Facebook
Hazel W.
uniquecritiques@gmail.com
#1
I "liked" All Ruby Cakes" on Facebook
Hazel W.
uniquecritiques@gmail.com
#2
I follow you on GFC
hazel
uniquecritiques@gmail.com
#1
I follow you on GFC
hazel
uniquecritiques@gmail.com
#2
Secret of the Scarlet Hand.
samke23 at gmail dot com
Ransom of the Seven Ships looks fun!
judyman715(at)aim(dot)com
Following you on GFC: judyman715
judyman715(at)aim(dot)com
Following you on GFC: judyman715
judyman715(at)aim(dot)com
I would like to have Trail of the Twister
dlhaley{AT}hotmail{DOT}com
My favorite is Secrets Can Kill.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#1 I "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#2 I "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#1 I follow Her Interactive on twitter
@winsome6
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#2 I follow Her Interactive on twitter
@winsome6
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#1 I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#2 I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#1 I Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.
#2 I Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.
I subscribe to your RSS feed.
#1 I Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
#2 I Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
Entered the Pebbles, INC. giveaway.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
Entered the Zuvo giveaway.
winit6 at hotmail dot com
My kids played Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy and loved it! Thanks for the contest!
The Haunting of Castle Malloy.
djeanq(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow-GFC
djeanq(at)gmail(dot)com
I'd love to have any of the Nancy Drew series for my daughters. The Haunting of Castle Malloy looks fun.
Trail of the Twister
fb her
fb 2
twitter her
twitter 2
fb you
fb 2
GFC
GFC 2
RSS feed
http://twitter.com/JKrabbenstein/status/19975438856101888
Tweet
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow Her Interactive on Facebook under 'John Crabbe'
(Entry 1)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow Her Interactive on Facebook under 'John Crabbe'
(Entry 2)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow Her Interactive on Twitter under 'JKrabbenstein'
(Entry 1)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow Her Interactive on Twitter under 'JKrabbenstein'
(Entry 2)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow All RubyCakes on Facebook under 'John Crabbe'
(Entry 1)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow All RubyCakes on Facebook under 'John Crabbe'
(Entry 2)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow All RubyCakes on GFC under 'Krabbman'
(Entry 1)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow All RubyCakes on GFC under 'Krabbman'
(Entry 2)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow Heard itfrom the Hills on GFC under 'Krabbman'
(Entry 1)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I follow Heard it from the Hills on GFC under 'Krabbman'
(Entry 2)
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/JKrabbenstein/status/20271581733322752
Tweet
Richard / Krabbman
Taesa68@yahoo.com
love to play The Hardy Boys
Treasure on the Tracks for the Ninetendo DS
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
1 "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook.
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
2 "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook.
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
1 Follow HerInteractive on Twitter
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
2 Follow HerInteractive on Twitter
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
1 "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
2 "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
1 Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
2 Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
1 Google Reader feed subscriber
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
2 Google Reader feed subscriber
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
1 Following Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills,
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
2 Following Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills,
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
I like the Nancy Drew®:
Message in a Haunted Mansion
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Liked Interactive here
http://www.facebook.com/NancyDrewPCGames?v=info#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
2 Liked Interactive here
http://www.facebook.com/NancyDrewPCGames?v=info#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Liked you on twitter
http://twitter.com/josephvh1982
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
2 Liked you on twitter
http://twitter.com/josephvh1982
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Liked You here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Ruby-Cakes/122257004830?v=info#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
2 Liked You here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Ruby-Cakes/122257004830?v=info#!/jeanette.huston
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
Tweeted
http://twitter.com/josephvh1982/status/20942852276092928
Jeanette Huston
jeanette_huston@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/JKrabbenstein/status/20993334860320768
Tweet
Richard / krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
http://twitter.com/JKrabbenstein/status/21364128610254848
Daily tweet
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
I haven't played any of these so I'd love to start out with the first one, "Secrets Can Kill."
fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com
Like Her Interactive on Facebook
Brutus Duffy
#1
Like Her Interactive on Facebook
Brutus Duffy
#2
Following Her Interactive on Twitter
@fatmeatloaf1
#1
Following Her Interactive on Twitter
@fatmeatloaf1
#2
Like you on Facebook
Brutus Duffy
#1
Like you on Facebook
Brutus Duffy
#2
Following you publicly via GFC.
fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com
#1
Following you publicly via GFC.
fatmeatloaf1 at gmail dot com
#2
Following you on Twitter and tweeted-
http://twitter.com/fatmeatloaf1/status/21444464128036864
http://twitter.com/JKrabbenstein/status/21739035563134976
Tweet
Richard / Krabbman
taesa68@yahoo.com
Our favorite game to play is The Haunting of Castle Malloy.
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com
I follow you on GFC(Linda G)
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com
I would love to try Nancy Drew®:
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek for Wii
1- I Follow @HerInteractive on Twitter @ivansmom60
2- I Follow @HerInteractive on Twitter @ivansmom60
I follow All Rudy Cakes on twitter @ivansmom60 and tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/ivansmom60/status/22870294347644929
The Nancy Drew®:
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
for the Wii looks like it would be a lot of fun to play.
jas8929 at gmail dot com
Following HerInteractive on twitter: jashelep.
jas8929 at gmail dot com
#1
Following HerInteractive on twitter: jashelep.
jas8929 at gmail dot com
#2
Following via GFC: Jenn S .
jas8929 at gmail dot com
#1
Following via GFC: Jenn S .
jas8929 at gmail dot com
#2
The Cody Capers look cute.Thanks!
lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cody Capers seems fun too.
another game i would love to play is-Nancy Drew®:
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
for the pc
lookingforlove17@msn.com
I love the Nancy Drew Games. My favorite games was The Secret of the Old Clock. I loved driving the car around.
luckycat1818(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow with google friend connect as luckycat1818.
luckycat1818(at)yahoo(dot)com
1
I follow with google friend connect as luckycat1818.
luckycat1818(at)yahoo(dot)com
2
I'd actually like to play Nancy Drew®:Secrets Can Kill (remastered - all new ending!)
Thanks!
lobbyman01@gmail.com
I love Nancy Drew games! I have most of the other Nancy Drew games and my favorite is
Danger on Deception Island. It was the first one I played and it got me hooked.
Follow HerInteractive on Twitter.
Follow @HerInteractive on Twitter.
Following on GFC.
Subscribed to RSS feed.
Following Heard It From The Hills, on GFC
Following Heard It From The Hills, on GFC.
Following on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/kittycardero/status/23859341392089088
Copy Capers looks like fun
I would like The Haunting of Castle Malloy.
shawnac68@hotmail.com
My favorite Nanc DRew is Waverly Academy.
The nancy drew for the Wii game wold be awesome.
The Hardy Boys would be nice. I watched them on the Mickey Mouse Club Show. Am I dating myself or what?
Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!
dianad8008 at gmail dot com
GFC follower #1. Thanks
dianad8008 at gmail dot com
GFC follower #2. Thanks
dianad8008 at gmail dot com
The Hardy Boys®:
Treasure on the Tracks
s2s2 at comcast dot net
follow via GFC #2
Like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook Susan S #1
Like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
Susan S #2
Curse of Blackmoor Manor sounds like fun.
I'm a follower. #1
I'm a follower. #2
I'm a subscriber.
I'm a Heard It From The Hills follower. #2
Great looking game to win!! I enjoyed reading all Nancy Drew books.
I entered the Zuvo giveaway
I like The Haunting of Castle Malloy
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i liked her interactive on facebook (kate dunn) #1
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i liked her interactive on facebook (kate dunn) #2
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i am following herinteractive on twitter (kylienkate) #1
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i am following herinteractive on twitter (kylienkate) #2
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i liked you on facebook (kate dunn) #1
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i liked you on facebook (kate dunn) #2
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i am following you via gfc (katherine) #1
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i am following you via gfc (katherine) #2
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i am following amys new blog via GFC (katherine)#1
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
i am following amys new blog via GFC (katherine)#2
kylie8cake (at) gmail (dot) com
My favorite is Nancy Drew and Legent of the Crystal Skull.
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
I like her interactive on fb(tina wofford page)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
#2
I like her interactive on fb(tina wofford page)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
i follow herinteractive on tiwtter(@trixie420247)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
#2
i follow herinteractive on tiwtter(@trixie420247)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
#2
gfc follower(cpage2323 christine page)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
twitter follower and tweeted
http://twitter.com/trixie420247/status/24175941362122752
trixie420247 at yahoo dot ocm
Trail of twister looks like fun!
Demonite8 at hotmail dot com
I would love Ransom of the Seven Ships suelee1998 @ gmail.com
I follow you on GFC #1
suelee1998 @ gmail.com
I follow you on GFC #2
suelee1998 @ gmail.com
I have the "The Secret of the Old Clock" and I love it.
dlhaley{AT}hotmail{DOT}com
i would also like the hardy boys ds game
susansmoaks at gmail dot com
I would like to play the Secrets Can Kill game.
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Liked Her Interactive on Facebook. Kassandra O
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Liked Her Interactive on Facebook #2.
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Following Her Interactive on twitter #1.
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Following Her Interactive on twitter #2. @goodenuf4oats
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Liked All Ruby Cakes on Facebook #1. Kassandra O
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Liked All Ruby Cakes on Facebook #2. Kassandra O
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Following on twitter. @goodenuf4oats
Posted giveaway #1.
http://twitter.com/#!/GoodEnuf4Oats/status/24291692219731968
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
GFC follower-GoodEnuf4Oats.
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Rss feed-google. GoodEnuf4Oats
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
GFC follower #2-goodenuf4oats.
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Following Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC #1-GoodEnuf4Oats.
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
Following Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC #2-GoodEnuf4Oats.
hey dot 4horses at yahoo dot com
i'd also like nancy drew the white wolf of icicle creek for wii
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
id like to also play the hardy boys :)
2 like you on facebook kathy l pease
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
1 google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
rss google feed subscriber
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
1 hifth google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
2 hifth google friend klp1965
kathypease(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the giveaway...we bought our daughter "Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice" as a birthday gift last year and she loves it !
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
GFC Follower: Brian E.
#2 senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
GFC Follower: Brian E.
I love these kinds of games. They truly are addicting! Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion sounds like my kind of game!
tnshadylady at gmail.com
"Like" Her Interactive on Facebook: bryan eason
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
#2 "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook: bryan eason
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
I like you on facebook (Jeanette Suzanne) #1
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I like you on facebook (Jeanette Suzanne) #2
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC (Jeanette) #1
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC (Jeanette) #2
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I would love to play "The White Wolf of Icicle Creek"
janddprichard @ yahoo dot com
I would love to play Nancy Drew The White Wolf of Icicle Creek. garrettsambo@aol.com
I'd love to play Warnings at Waverly Academy.
I "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook. #1
I "Like" Her Interactive on Facebook. #2
I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. #1
I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. #2
Following @HerInteractive on Twitter. #1
Post a Comment