{A Christmas To Remember Gift Guide} Crocs Review

Crocs are well known for their comfortable footwear, but have you seen some of their stylish shoes from their recently released Fall/Holiday 2010 line yet? They have a variety of new styles available, and all of them are really cute! A few of my friends have raved about the comfort of Crocs, but I had actually never tried out a pair myself...until recently that is!

About Crocs:
Born in Boulder, Colo. as a simple, comfortable boat shoe, today Crocs™ footwear can be found across the globe and in more than 120 styles for men, women and children. With distinct collections, Crocs offers colorful, lightweight comfort for any occasion and every season.

All Crocs™ shoes are uniquely designed and manufactured using the company’s proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite™, a technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs™ footwear is ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional use and recreational activities.

More than 100 million pairs of Crocs™ footwear have been sold. So what are you waiting for? “Feel the love™” and try a pair of Crocs™ shoes today. We promise your feet will thank you for it.


Crocs™ footwear products are divided into four categories:
  • Core: Line extension styles to the original Beach and Classic.
  • Casual: Sporty styles and relaxed design inspirations for everyday wear.
  • Style: Contemporary, forward-thinking products intended to broaden wearing occasions.
  • Active: Footwear designed for healthy, active living; includes sport-inspired products with uses for walking and hiking, as well as for recovery after workouts.
I'm so happy to introduce you to my new Crocs that I was sent to review!! First, I'll tell you that I was super surprised and amazed to see that I was sent not one, not two...or even three -- but four pairs! FOUR! And they are all SO gorgeous! Check out my lovely new shoes:

Crocband Flat Plaid in Lilac/Plum

I received the Crocband Flat Plaid in Lilac/Plum. These flats are so stylish, and the plaid design is simply adorable. They look great with jeans and give my outfit a nice pop of color! Plus, they're well-made, yet really lightweight. They also come in Mushroom/Espresso and are available for just $34.99.
The Crocband Flat Plaid features:
  • Fully-molded Croslite™ material flat.
  • Sleek flat has sneaker-inspired sporty midsole band.
  • Holes on vamp allow for breathability.
  • Elastic goring provides the perfect comfort fit.
____________________________

Marnie in Espresso/Mushroom

The Marnie flats, which I have in Espresso/Mushroom, are super cute! These ballet-inspired flats are really versatile, as well. They are perfect to wear practically everywhere and with everything - whether it be as casual wear or when you're at the office! The Marnie flat is also available in Black/Black and Plum/Plum and retail for $39.99.
The Crocs™ Marnie flat features:
  • Closed-toe buffed croslite™ material flat provides Crocs’ signature comfort.
  • A fiber textured heel creates a secure and comfortable fit.
  • A rubber outsole for “go-anywhere” style.
  • A reinforced shank provides greater arch support.
  • Circulation nubs to stimulate blood flow.
____________________________

Berryessa in Espresso/Espresso

Boots are a must-have this time of year, especially ones as fashionable and comfortable as these! The Berryessa boots are available in Black/Black, Mushroom/Mushroom, and Espresso/Espresso. It was a tough choice, but I decided to go with the Espresso color since brown is a color I've been gravitating towards recently. They fit really well and keep my feet warm when I'm out in the cold Midwest weather. Plus, they look absolutely fantastic with jeans (however I choose to wear them -- tucked in or over the boots)! These lovely boots retail for $89.99.
The Crocs Berryessa boot features:
  • Buffed croslite™ material gives this boot a sophisticated look and feel.
  • Rubber outsole pods for increased traction and durability.
  • Microsuede upper with tricot lining for warmth and comfort.
____________________________

Crocband Winter Flat in Espresso

I also received the Crocband Winter Flat in Espresso, and they look so great on! And did you check out the inside design (as seen in the photo above)? So colorful and fun!! I ordered a size up as suggested on there site, but these ended up being slightly too big or my feet though (my feet tend to be difficult to fit sometimes). Luckily, I was able to send them back to be exchanged for a smaller size. I think these would make great casual shoes - really perfect for when I'm doing a lot of walking or doing different activities, and I can't wait to receive my new ones (I'll be sure to update this post with photos and more info once they arrive)! The Crocband Winter Flat is available for $39.99 and comes in a variety of colors: Black, Silver, Bijou Blue, Plum, and Canary.
The Crocs Crocband Winter Flat features:
  • Croslite™ material flat with cozy sweatshirt material liner.
  • Colorful graphic footbed.
  • Sneaker-inspired sporty midsole band.
  • Croslite™ material strap for secure fit and comfort.
____________________________

I can't even properly explain how happy these Crocs make this shoe-lovin' girl! When I slipped my feet into each pair, I was seriously surprised how wonderful they felt. They are beyond comfortable, and my feet feel so good wearing them. I now understand exactly what my friends have been saying! Plus, all of them look awesome and super stylish!

Overall, I'm incredibly happy with my new Crocs and am proud to say I own them! The quality and comfort of these shoes are amazing! Plus, with all the stylish footwear they have available now, well, I'm completely sold and am now officially a fan of Crocs! I would definitely recommend Crocs to anyone since they have footwear available for men, women, and kids in a wide variety of styles, and I think they would make the perfect gift for absolutely everyone on your list!

Connect with Crocs!
Buy It!
Visit Crocs.com to browse the selection of new styles or make a purchase. Plus, if you sign up or their newsletter, you'll receive a coupon for 20% off your next purchase!

Disclosure: I was sent shoes for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

Amy & Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP