Tulle Review

About Tulle:
Tulle is a young contemporary woman’s collection focusing on hip, fashion forward trends at an affordable price point.
With a mix of modern and vintage inspiration, Tulle offers great designerly pieces for the creative, dreamy woman with just a little edge.
Tulle is the perfect blend of effortless chic and glamour.
Tulle is not about a featured designer- the line comes from a team of designers that will continue to grow and evolve.
The collection has grown over the seasons from mainly outerwear to a gorgeous full sportswear line.
The goal is to create a collection that exudes in the moment young minded cool combined with great fashion trends of decades past.
Tulle combines fashion staples in cotton, canvas and wool blends with novelty pieces for a night out in silk blends, fun prints, and feminine textured fabrics.

I love clothing that has a unique, vintage touch to it because vintage (to me) embraces timeless trends with exceptional quality. Tulle offers all this and so much more! They have so many gorgeous items!

Here's some of our picks for fall:

Short Sleeve Ruffle Curve Hem Top



3/4 Sleeve Vintage Wool Jacket



Wide Collar Sweater Coat



Ruffled Jacket w/Epaulettes



Thigh High Leggings


We were very excited to have the opportunity to work with Tulle on a review. Our excitement turned to shock, when we discovered that Tulle had not only sent us one item from their new collection to review, but two!! I received the Single Breasted Vintage Wool Coat in slate and the Hooded Sweater Jacket in charcoal (as seen in the photos below). And they are so cute!!

Single Breasted Vintage Wool
(shown in Birch)



Hooded Sweater Jacket
(shown in Black)


My thoughts on the Single Breasted Vintage Wool Coat:
The first thing I noticed about the Tulle Single Breasted Vintage Wool Coat was it's details – the double tabs at the cuffs, button detail on the pockets, and princess seams (front and back). Plus, Tulle didn’t forget about the inside lining either! The lining of most jackets is solid or plain, but not the lining of this wool coat. The lining of the Single Breasted Vintage Wool Coat has a geometric print, which is just gorgeous! Knowing that Tulle took the extra time to add these unique details and touches makes me feel special when wearing this jacket!

My small, petite frame makes it hard to find outerwear that fits. Most jackets/coats are too big, which make me look frumpy and not put together. I ordered an XS based on the measurements of Tulle’s size chart and was very glad I did. The Single Breasted Vintage Wool Coat fits me perfectly and is extremely flattering. I am a little on the short side (at 5’2”) and am very pleased with the length of the jacket, as it hits me mid-thigh.

This coat is also very versatile. The slate color looks great whether worn dressier with office attire or more casual with jeans. I have truly fallen in love with the Tulle Single Breasted Vintage Wool Coat!







My thoughts on the Hooded Sweater Jacket Review:
Again, the first thing I noticed about the Tulle Hooded Sweater Jacket was the details of it – from the over-sized vintage size buttons to the chunky waffle knit texture of the sweater to the hood. The quality of Tulle can be seen in this Hooded Sweater Jacket as well, with it's reinforced button holes. The sweater jacket is very soft to the touch (not scratchy or itchy). And the chunky knit of the sweater makes it very attractive.

I also got an XS in the Hooded Sweater Jacket based on the measurements of the Tulle size chart and again am very happy that I did. The fit of the Tulle Hooded Sweater Jacket is very casual and chic. It is a bit over-sized in the upper arm area, which adds to the chic look of the sweater jacket (reminds me of Paris fashions). I love that I can wear the Hooded Sweater Jacket just as a sweater on those chilly days at the office or as more of a light jacket for those cool fall nights. Overall, I really pleased with the Tulle Hooded Sweater Jacket, and I think it makes a wonderful addition to my fall and winter wardrobe.





I always enjoyed browsing Tulle’s online store before, but after experiencing Tulle clothing first hand, I think Tulle is absolutely amazing and will definitely be on my “purchase” list! If you are looking for high quality pieces at an affordable price, you should definitely check out Tulle.


Connect with Tulle!
Buy It!
The Single Breasted Vintage Wool is available for $85, and the Hooded Sweater Jacket is available for $73. You can purchase those items, as well as other clothing and accessories from Tulle, online at tulle4us.com.

Disclosure: I was sent clothing from Tulle in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

Amy & Heather

10 comments:

Jen,  5:45 AM  

I LOVE Tulle! And I love the coat in your post! I have a couple of their items and a gc that I am eagerly waiting to spend on something fabulous from their site. :)

Vickie,  9:52 PM  

Cute coat! The sweater looks really nice too. Love the photos!

Anonymous,  10:10 PM  

That jacket is adorable! I love that there are so many colors to choose from in that style! :)

Bunny B,  3:13 AM  

I love looking at Tulle's coats and jackets! Great reviews! I like the photos of the product on you :)

Tina B.,  1:44 PM  

I agree, Tulle is effortless chic! I'm loving the ruffled jacket with epaulettes!!

Crystal,  2:00 AM  

Great review and photos!
I think the Wool Coat looks awesome for Fall and Winter. I only recently heard of Tulle and i think they have some great clothes. I have been searching for cute dresses and they have so many.
Thanks!

cyclona66 at aol dot com

Kellye and Jamie,  7:45 PM  

Following tulle on twitter under camilong83@aol.com. Kellyeandjosh@aol.com

Kellye and Jamie,  7:46 PM  

opps sorry wrong place for the above two comments. Tulle has some really great items. Wonderful review. Kellyeandjosh@aol.com

nightowl,  9:49 PM  

I really like the variety of items that Tulle offers. Each item looks unique and the pieces look high quality.

winit6 at hotmail dot com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP