Audiobook Giveaway: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth (The Audiobook)
A Visitor's Guide to the Human Race
(Unabridged)
By Jon Stewart
Read by the Author

Category:HUMOR
Format:AUDIO BOOK
Subformat:CD (AUDIO)
Edition:Unabridged Selections
Publish Date:10/8/2010
Price:$24.98/$27.98
ISBN:9781607886150

Description:
The eagerly awaited new audiobook from the Emmy-winning, Oscar-hosting, Daily Show-anchoring Jon Stewart—the man behind the megaseller AMERICA (THE BOOK), and Grammy-winning AMERICA (THE AUDIOBOOK).

-----------------

Where do we come from? Who created us? Why are we here? These questions have puzzled us since the dawn of time, but when it became apparent to Jon Stewart and the writers of The Daily Show that the world was about to end, they embarked on a massive mission to write a book that summed up the human race: What we looked like; what we accomplished; our achievements in society, government, religion, science and culture -- all in a lavishly produced audiobook of approximately 200 minutes.

After two weeks of hard work and nights in the recording studio, they had their audiobook. EARTH (The Book) is the definitive guide to our species. With their trademark wit, irreverence, and intelligence, Stewart and his team will posthumously answer all of life's most hard-hitting questions, completely unburdened by objectivity, journalistic integrity, or even accuracy.

About the Author:
Jon Stewart was born in New York and lives with his wife and kids in New York City.

For more information:



Win It!
Thanks to Anna at Hachette Book Group, THREE (3) lucky readers will win an audiobook copy of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth.

*To Enter*
Simply leave a comment below telling us why you would love to win this book.

*Extra Entries*
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  • "Like" The Daily Show on Facebook. (2 entries)
  • "Like" The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on Facebook. (2 entries)
  • Follow @EarthTheTweet on Twitter. (2 entries)
  • "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter. (2 entries)
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
  • Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
  • NEW! Follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC. (3 entries)
  • Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (5 entries)
  • Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
  • Blog about this giveaway (or post the giveaway in your sidebar) and leave a link to the post in the comment. (5 entries)
  • Tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. This can be done daily. (1 entry per day/tweet)
The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on November 1, 2010. The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning. Also, if you’re the winner, we need a way to contact you, so please make sure that you have your email address somewhere we can see it (either in your comment or in your profile). The winners will be chosen by random.org. The winners will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winners will have 72 hours to respond or new winners will be chosen. The books will be sent out to the winners by Hachette Book Group. You can only win one copy per household. This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only. No PO Boxes.

Disclosure: Hachette Book Group sponsored this giveaway. We have not received any compensation in any form for hosting this giveaway.


Amy & Heather

160 comments:

PoCoKat 9:04 AM  

I heard Jon talking about this (audio)book on Oprah and it sounds great!

littleone AT shaw DOT ca

Shooting Stars Mag 1:03 PM  

i would love to have this for my uncle. it sounds hilarious and fun, and he can listen while traveling for work.

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag 1:04 PM  

follow you on twitter 1-shootingstarmag

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag 1:04 PM  

follow you on twitter 2-shootingstarmag

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag 1:04 PM  

follow earth book on twitter 1-shootingstarmag

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Shooting Stars Mag 1:04 PM  

follow earth book on twitter 2-shootingstarmag

lauren51990 at aol dot com

Patricia 4:55 PM  

I watch the Daily Show every night and would love to win the audiobook

patricia DOT mariani DOT esq AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous,  7:00 PM  

What a funny concept. I hope I win!

Rosita

rositatony [at] yahoo [dot] com

wigget 8:14 AM  

i would love to win this because my husband loves his show

corinne 6:56 AM  

I adore Jon Stewart and don't own a television(by choice) This would be a lovely way to laugh out loud!!
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 6:57 AM  

I already like the Daily Show on Facebook..
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 6:57 AM  

#2
I already like the Daily Show on Facebook..
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 6:58 AM  

I now like The Daily Show presents Earth on Facebook
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 6:58 AM  

#2
I now like The Daily Show presents Earth on Facebook
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 6:59 AM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on facebook.
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 6:59 AM  

#2
I like All Ruby Cakes on facebook.
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 7:00 AM  

#2
I follow you with GFC (corky)
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 7:01 AM  

I am now following Amy's blog via GFC too(corky)
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com
her blog looks fun..thanks for the tip!

corinne 7:02 AM  

#2
I am now following Amy's blog via GFC too(corky)
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com
her blog looks fun..thanks for the tip!

corinne 7:02 AM  

#3
I am now following Amy's blog via GFC too(corky)
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com
her blog looks fun..thanks for the tip!

corinne 7:03 AM  

I entered the Nicholas Sparks giveaway ( I am excited to try an audio book)
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

corinne 7:04 AM  

I am entering the "Career Bags giveaway..what a fabulous idea to get organized!!
Corinne
ckurmann@yahoo.com

corinne 7:53 AM  

I am entering the "Rapture Fashions" giveaway
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

daveg0929 11:56 AM  

I watch the Daily Show every night and would love the audiobook.

daveg0929 12:02 PM  

I "Like" The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on Facebook

Angela K. 12:08 PM  

I'm a huge Jon Stewart fan, so that's why I want to win this. I'm sure it's wonderful, just like _America_.
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:09 PM  

I like the Daily Show on FB (please contact me for full name)
Entry #1
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:09 PM  

I like the Daily Show on FB (please contact me for full name)
Entry #2
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:09 PM  

I like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth (The Book) on FB (please contact me for full name)
Entry #1
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:09 PM  

I like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth (The Book) on FB (please contact me for full name)
Entry #2
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:10 PM  

I follow EarththeTweet on Twitter @BountyHunter338

Entry #1
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:10 PM  

I follow EarththeTweet on Twitter @BountyHunter338

Entry #2
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:10 PM  

I follow AllRubyCakes on Twitter @BountyHunter338

Entry #1
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:10 PM  

I follow AllRubyCakes on Twitter @BountyHunter338

Entry #2
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:11 PM  

I follow you on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
Entry #1

matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:11 PM  

I follow you on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
Entry #2

matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:11 PM  

I subscribe to your RSS feed via My Yahoo! reader

matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:12 PM  

I follow Heard It From The Hills on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
Entry #1
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:12 PM  

I follow Heard It From The Hills on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
Entry #2
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:12 PM  

I follow Heard It From The Hills on Google Friend Connect / Blogger
Entry #3
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:13 PM  

Entered Rapture Fashion giveaway

matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Angela K. 12:15 PM  

tweet for today: http://twitter.com/BountyHunter338/status/27957722723
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

corinne 6:25 AM  

I also subscribe with Yahoo Reader..
Corinne
ckurzmann@yahoo.com

Angela K. 5:29 PM  

tweet for today: http://twitter.com/BountyHunter338/status/28356040389
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

very married 8:18 AM  

ms(d0t)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com


Jon Stewart has done a great job promoting and what can i say? I'm sold!

Angela K. 9:31 AM  

tweet for today: http://twitter.com/BountyHunter338/status/28420367191
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

recklessbliss 5:34 AM  

I would loooove to win this audio book for my husband. He's crazy for Jon Stewart so he would be really excited to get this great prize!
Heidi@RecklessBliss
xoxo

Angela K. 9:34 AM  

tweet for today: http://twitter.com/BountyHunter338/status/28806588454
matt_owns_me{at}yahoo{dot}com

Tara 7:43 PM  

My hubby is a HUGE Jon Stewart fan and he would love to listen to this on his way to work!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Tara 7:44 PM  

I like The Daily Show on FB!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

#1

Tara 7:44 PM  

I like The Daily Show on FB!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

#2

Tara 7:45 PM  

I follow EarthTheTweet on Twitter!

@TaraLin

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Tara 7:45 PM  

I follow Earth the Tweet on Twitter!

@TaraLin

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

#2

Tara 7:46 PM  

I follow you publicly on Google friend Connect

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Tara 7:46 PM  

I follow you publicly on Google friend Connect

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

#2

Tara 7:50 PM  

http://twitter.com/TaraLin/status/28853226495
tweeted!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Tara 9:10 PM  

http://chicagocouponconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/10/daily-giveaway-digest.html

I blogged about the giveaway!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

#1

Tara 9:10 PM  

http://chicagocouponconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/10/daily-giveaway-digest.html

I blogged about the giveaway!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

#3

Tara 9:11 PM  

http://chicagocouponconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/10/daily-giveaway-digest.html

I blogged about the giveaway!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

#4

Tara 8:36 PM  

http://twitter.com/TaraLin/status/28954966887

Daily Tweet!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Tara 8:38 PM  

http://twitter.com/TaraLin/status/29053558609

Daily Tweet!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Sarah Says 2:54 PM  

How fun! I'd love to win it and have something funny to listen to on the road for work.

Great contest!

sarahw at pmamediagroup dot com

Tara 6:36 PM  

http://twitter.com/TaraLin/status/29142086559

Daily Tweet!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Anne D. 12:39 AM  

I'd love to win this because I think it'd be funny and fun and educational:) annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Linda Kish 11:24 AM  

I love The Daily Show. This would be great.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Aisling 5:30 PM  

I love Jon Stewart. I love the earth. Ergo, I'd love to have a copy of this audiobook!

Aisling 5:34 PM  

I "like" The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on Facebook. (1)

Aisling 5:34 PM  

I "like" The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on Facebook. (2)

ky2here 5:53 PM  

Because he just kicked *** on his weekend rally. He's one of the smartest, most relevant people around today.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:54 PM  

GFC follower kycouple2000, entry 1.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:54 PM  

GFC follower kycouple2000, entry 2.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:55 PM  

Twitter follower ky2here1, entry 1.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:55 PM  

Twitter follower ky2here1, entry 2.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:55 PM  

Following EarthTheTweet on twitter s ky2here1, entry 1.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:56 PM  

Following EarthTheTweet on twitter s ky2here1, entry 2.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:58 PM  

Following 'heard it from the hills' on GFC as kycouple2000.

entry 1.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:58 PM  

Following 'heard it from the hills' on GFC as kycouple2000.

entry 2.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:58 PM  

Following 'heard it from the hills' on GFC as kycouple2000.

entry 3.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here 5:59 PM  

Will tweet for audiobooks:

http://twitter.com/#!/ky2here1/status/29423924692

ky2here at msn dot com

Anonymous,  6:17 PM  

I like Jon Stewart, but my hubby is his number one fan!
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

Heather R 7:14 PM  

I would love to win this for my husband. He loves watching Jon Stewart and I bet he would really get a kick out of this!

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R 7:15 PM  

I "Like" The Daily Show on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 1

Heather R 7:15 PM  

I "Like" The Daily Show on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 2

Heather R 7:15 PM  

I "Like" The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 1

Heather R 7:15 PM  

I "Like" The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 2

Heather R 7:16 PM  

I follow @EarthTheTweet on Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 1

Heather R 7:16 PM  

I follow @EarthTheTweet on Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 2

Heather R 7:16 PM  

I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 1

Heather R 7:16 PM  

I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 2

Heather R 7:17 PM  

I follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 1

Heather R 7:17 PM  

I follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com
entry 2

Heather R 7:17 PM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.

thransom@gmail.com
entry 1

Heather R 7:17 PM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.

thransom@gmail.com
entry 2

Tara 7:17 PM  

http://twitter.com/TaraLin/status/29430219990


Daily Tweet!

TaraTagli at gmail dot com

Heather R 7:18 PM  

I follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC

thransom@gmail.com
entry 1

Heather R 7:18 PM  

I follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC

thransom@gmail.com
entry 2

Heather R 7:18 PM  

I follow Amy's new blog, Heard It From The Hills, via GFC

thransom@gmail.com
entry 3

Heather R 7:19 PM  

I entered your Safe Haven audiobook giveaway

thransom@gmail.com

guettel78 7:21 PM  

I'd love to win "Earth" because I'm a religious "Daily Show" follower and have worn out my copy of "America," his first book -- I'm a big fan of his sarcastic, yet spot-on sense of humor and cultural critique and have no doubt that "Earth" will love up to my high expectations. Thanks for the chance!

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:22 PM  

1. I like The Daily Show on facebook: Geoff K

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:22 PM  

2. I like The Daily Show on facebook: Geoff K

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:23 PM  

1. I like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on facebook: Geoff K

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:23 PM  

2. I like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents Earth on facebook: Geoff K

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:23 PM  

1. I'm following EarthTheTweet on twitter: @guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:23 PM  

2. I'm following EarthTheTweet on twitter: @guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:24 PM  

1. I like All Ruby Cakes on facebook: Geoff K

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:24 PM  

2. I like All Ruby Cakes on facebook: Geoff K

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:24 PM  

1. I'm following All Ruby Cakes on twitter: @guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:24 PM  

2. I'm following All Ruby Cakes on twitter: @guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:25 PM  

1. I'm following All Ruby Cakes via GFC: guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:25 PM  

2. I'm following All Ruby Cakes via GFC: guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

Heather R 7:26 PM  

I entered your Don't Blink by James Patterson giveaway

thransom@gmail.com

guettel78 7:26 PM  

I subscribe to your RSS feed via google reader.

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:27 PM  

1. I'm following Heard It From The Hills on GFC: guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:27 PM  

2. I'm following Heard It From The Hills on GFC: guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:29 PM  

3. I'm following Heard It From The Hills on GFC: guettel78

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:33 PM  

1. I blogged about the giveaway: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-daily-shows-earth-audiobook-at-all.html

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:33 PM  

2. I blogged about the giveaway: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-daily-shows-earth-audiobook-at-all.html

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:34 PM  

3. I blogged about the giveaway: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-daily-shows-earth-audiobook-at-all.html

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:34 PM  

4. I blogged about the giveaway: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-daily-shows-earth-audiobook-at-all.html

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 7:34 PM  

5. I blogged about the giveaway: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-daily-shows-earth-audiobook-at-all.html

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

Mia J. 8:37 PM  

I would like to win this because I have heard good things about it and I love Jon stewart.

mia at jacobsracing dot com

Jinxy and Me 9:32 PM  

I'm a big fan of the Daily Show and would love this!

nesta 67 {at} live dot com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP