Audio Book Giveaway: "The Postcard Killers" by James Patterson and Liza Marklund

THE POSTCARD KILLERS
(Unabridged)
By James Patterson and Liza Marklund
Read by Katherine Kellgren, Eric Singer and Reg Rogersy

Category: FICTION, SUSPENSE & THRILLERS
Format: AUDIO BOOK
Subformat: CD (AUDIO)
Edition: Unabridged
Publish Date: 8/16/2010
Price: $34.98/$41.98
ISBN: 9781607883821

Description:
Paris is stunning in the summer.

NYPD detective Jacob Kanon is on a tour of Europe's most gorgeous cities. But the sights aren't
what draw him—he sees each museum, each cathedral, and each cafe through the
eyes of his daughter's killer.

The killing is simply marvelous.

Kanon's daughter, Kimmy, and her boyfriend were murdered while on vacation in Rome. Since then, young couples in Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, and
Stockholm have been found dead. Little connects the murders, other than a
postcard to the local newspaper that precedes each new victim.

Wish you were here.

Now Kanon teams up with the Swedish reporter, Dessie Larsson, who has just received a postcard in Stockholm—and they think they know where the
next victims will be. With relentless logic and unstoppable action, THE POSTCARD KILLERS may be James Patterson's most vivid and compelling thriller yet.

About the Author:
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1976, James Patterson's books have sold more than 170 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. Mr. Patterson also writes the bestselling Women's Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the top-selling New York detective series of all time, featuring Detective Michael Bennett. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.

Liza Marklund is a Swedish journalist and author of the Annika Bengtzon series, which has sold 9 million copies in 30 languages. She lives in Sweden and Spain.

Available in CD and Digital Download formats.

Also Available in Hardcover, in a Large Print Edition, and as an eBook.

For more information:




Win It!
Thanks to Anna at Hachette Book Group, we have 3 copies of this audio book to give away!


*To Enter*
Simply leave a comment below telling us why you would love to win this audio book.


*Extra Entries*
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  • "Like" James Patterson on Facebook. (2 entries)
  • "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (2 entries)
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter. (2 entries)
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
  • Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
  • Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (2 entries)
  • Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
  • Blog about this giveaway (or post the giveaway in your sidebar) and leave a link to the post in the comment. (5 entries)
  • Tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. This can be done daily. (1 entry per day/tweet)
    Feel free to copy & paste this:
Enter to #win a copy of "The Postcard Killers" by James Patterson and Liza Marklund: http://bit.ly/dcXScu #giveaway #contest

The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on September 18, 2010. The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Also, if you’re the winner, we need a way to contact you, so please make sure that you have your email address somewhere we can see it (either in your comment or in your profile). The winners will be chosen by random.org. The winners will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winners will have 72 hours to respond or new winners will be chosen. The books will be sent out to the winners by Hachette Book Group. This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only. No PO Boxes.


Disclosure: Hachette Book Group sponsored this giveaway. We have not received any compensation in any form for hosting this giveaway.


Amy & Heather

195 comments:

Denny, Alaska,  8:20 AM  

Sounds like an exciting thriller! Thanks for entering me in your giveaway!

denny(dot)gill(at)gmail(dot)com

Denny, Alaska,  8:20 AM  

+2 I follow via GFC. Thank you.

denny(dot)gill(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  12:13 PM  

James Patterson is one of my favorite authors. I'd love to win it.

Taffy,  1:25 PM  

I would like to win this book because I have never listened to a James Patterson book before!

taffy(dot)lovell@gmail(dot)com

Taffy,  1:27 PM  

+! I twitted
http://twitter.com/taffylovell/status/22464674520

Taffy,  1:27 PM  

I blogged:
http://taffyscandy.blogspot.com/2010/08/contests-around-web_29.html

clenna,  7:03 PM  

I love Patterson's books and audiobooks are my fav.

clenna at aol dot com

clenna,  7:05 PM  

#1 I follow All Ruby Cakes via Google

clenna at aol dot com

clenna,  7:05 PM  

#2 I follow All Ruby Cakes via Google

clenna at aol dot com

nightowl,  7:11 PM  

I like Jame Patterson Books and this one looks intriguing. More time for me to read with it being an audiobook, also.

winit6@hotmail.com

409cope,  7:21 AM  

I would love to win this audiobook as James Patterson is one of my favorite authors. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope,  7:26 AM  

I like James Paterson on facebook.Shari D entry #1 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope,  7:26 AM  

I like James Patterson on facebook.Shari D entry #2 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope,  7:27 AM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on facebook.Shari D entry #1 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope,  7:27 AM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on facebook.Shari D entry #2 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope,  7:28 AM  

Daily tweet -http://twitter.com/409cope/status/22620344892

409cope,  7:28 AM  

I follow on twitter as 409cope.entry #1 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope,  7:28 AM  

I follow on twitter as 409cope.entry #2 cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thrifty Me,  9:42 PM  

I would love to win The Postcard Killers because the only thing better than a James Patterson book is a James Patterson audio book. Please include me in your giveaway.

Thanks!

ThriftyWays(at)gmail(dot)com

Thrifty Me,  9:44 PM  

#1 I like James Patterson on Facebook.

ThriftyWays(at)gmail(dot)com

Thrifty Me,  9:44 PM  

#2 I like James Patterson on Facebook.

ThriftyWays(at)gmail(dot)com

Thrifty Me,  9:45 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.

#1

ThriftyWays(at)gmail(dot)com

Thrifty Me,  9:45 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.

#2

ThriftyWays(at)gmail(dot)com

Thrifty Me,  9:47 PM  

Tweeted.

http://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/22679725514

ThriftyWays(at)gmail(dot)com

Kaye,  7:46 AM  

I love James Patterson and since I have a long commute, I like using that time to "read" by listening to audio books.

Perfect giveaway for me to win (hint, hint.) =)

Our Little Group,  9:55 AM  

I would love to win this because I love James Patterson and I have always wanted to try out an audio book.
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group,  10:21 AM  

I like James Patterson on FB
heather Ford
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group,  10:21 AM  

I like James Patterson on FB
heather Ford
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group,  10:22 AM  

I like All ruby Cakes on FB
Heather ford
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group,  10:22 AM  

I like All ruby Cakes on FB
Heather ford
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group,  10:22 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on Twitter
@hford5302
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

Our Little Group,  10:22 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on Twitter
@hford5302
couponinggirl at gmail dot com

409cope,  2:17 PM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/22741279884

Read for your future!,  4:18 PM  

I would love to win this book because my husband is an over the road truck driver and he would listen to it and then we donate to our local library. They are low on funds.
Thanks for the giveaway
chaarmedone1512@aol.com

Read for your future!,  4:37 PM  

I like all ruby cakes on facebook
Lora Wiedenheft
chaarmedone1512@aol.com

Read for your future!,  4:41 PM  

I like all ruby cakes on facebook
Lora Wiedenheft
chaarmedone1512@aol.com

lag123,  4:50 PM  

I love audiobooks and I love James Patterson! I would love to win this!

lag110 at mchsi dot com

lag123,  5:01 PM  

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/lag32583/status/22752608119

lag110 at mchsi dot com

lag123,  5:12 PM  

I entered the Oka B shoes giveaway!

lag110 at mchsi dot com

409cope,  4:22 PM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/22838764163

Unknown,  3:41 AM  

James Patterson is up there on my lists of favorite reads - this would be perfect next time I have to go on a trip - look NO HANDS:)

409cope,  5:41 PM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/23017262367

409cope,  4:18 PM  

daily tweet-https://twitter.com/409cope/status/23185889470

409cope,  6:20 AM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/23236159272

Anonymous,  9:59 AM  

Thanks for having he giveaway!

gretchen119(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope,  1:01 PM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/23943389122

Whippeteer,  6:43 PM  

I'm looking forward to reading this book (or listening to it)

409cope,  6:48 AM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/24010673184

409cope,  6:36 AM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/24104714418

Anonymous,  2:33 PM  

Listened to my 1st audio book last month (I, Alex Cross) and enjoyed it. Love James Patterson

Sarah,  10:33 PM  

i would like to win because james patterson is my favorite mystery author!

sadiekate2001 at yahoo.com

Linda Kish,  10:31 AM  

James Patterson is such a terrific storyteller. His books are exciting and keep me enthralled.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Unknown,  12:32 AM  

i downloaded the 1st which was available for free and now im absolutely hooked on it but i dont have the money to spend on it because im a poor college student! id love to win it so i can find out what happens and get some sleep at night!

Diana D,  5:35 AM  

My daughter does the audio books. Would like to win this for her. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.


dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

abfantom,  2:51 AM  

I would like to listen to this audio book during my daily commute.

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom,  2:51 AM  

I follow via GFC: abfantom entry #1

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom,  2:51 AM  

I follow via GFC: abfantom entry #2

abfantom at yahoo dot com

ky2here,  4:33 AM  

Easy - I love James Patterson and I love audiobooks.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here,  4:34 AM  

GFC follower kycouple2000, entry one

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here,  4:34 AM  

GFC follower kycouple2000, entry two.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here,  4:34 AM  

Will tweet for audiobooks:

http://twitter.com/ky2here1/status/24841330885

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here,  4:35 AM  

Twitter follower ky2here1, entry one.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here,  4:35 AM  

Twitter follower ky2here1, entry two.

ky2here at msn dot com

ky2here,  4:35 AM  

Entered your Ah-choo (is that how it's spelled?) giveaway.

ky2here at msn dot com

deb c,  4:48 AM  

I want to win because I love James Patterson books. I especially liked his Alex Cross series.
missdeb1@earthlink.net

agordon10,  5:08 AM  

i'm a patterson fan and love listening to books on the way to work.

shirley,  6:26 AM  

I love James Patterson. books on tape are a blessing since I always drive.

Melanie Montgomery,  7:14 AM  

I listen to audiobooks when I go back home to see my family!


clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  7:15 AM  

I love audiobooks, James Patterson and this one sounds intriguing. Have been to Italy but not Paris...not yet anyway. Thanks for the giveaway. ruthing73@hotmail.com

Carol Harrity,  8:57 AM  

I never seem to find the time to sit down and read. I am a huge fan of James Patterson and would really enjoy listening to his newest novel.

degood,  9:22 AM  

I love James Patterson and I like to listen to audiobooks on my daily commute. This sounds like a great one so I would like to win it.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

degood,  9:22 AM  

I follow you on twitter as kmayans.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

#1

degood,  9:22 AM  

I follow you on twitter as kmayans.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

#2

degood,  9:23 AM  

I follow your blog as degood with google friend connect.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

#1

degood,  9:23 AM  

I follow your blog as degood with google friend connect.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

#2

degood,  9:25 AM  

I subscribe to your blog's rss feed thru google reader.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

Aisling,  1:23 PM  

Since I read everything James Patterson writes, I'd be delighted to actually win a book and have someone "read" it to me.

Kathy P,  3:48 PM  

1 like jp on facebook kathy l pease klp1965 (AT) myfairpoint (DOTNET)

Kathy P,  3:49 PM  

2 like jp on facebook kathy l pease klp1965 (AT) myfairpoint (DOTNET)

Kathy P,  3:49 PM  

1 like you on facebook kathy l pease klp1965 (AT) myfairpoint (DOTNET)

Kathy P,  3:49 PM  

2 like you on facebook kathy l pease klp1965 (AT) myfairpoint (DOTNET)

Kathy P,  3:50 PM  

1 google friend klp1965 klp1965 (AT) myfairpoint (DOTNET)

Kathy P,  3:50 PM  

2 google friend klp1965 klp1965 (AT) myfairpoint (DOTNET)

Anonymous,  5:17 PM  

I would love to win this audiobook because I love James Patterson. garrettsambo@aol.com

Amber,  5:30 PM  

I would love to win this because I love mysteries and this would be great to listen to during my commute.
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber,  5:31 PM  

I like James Patterson on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Amber,  5:31 PM  

I like James Patterson on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

Amber,  5:32 PM  

I like All Ruby Cakes on Facebook - my FB name is Amanda Moore
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Amber,  5:32 PM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on Twitter - my Twitter ID is @AmberGoo
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
#1

Amber,  5:32 PM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on Twitter - my Twitter ID is @AmberGoo
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
#2

Anonymous,  6:39 PM  

I would love to win this because I have never had an audio book and I would love to try one.
farrell@crosslake.net

Denice P- doozercries,  8:26 PM  

I haven't had a good audio book in a long time and this one seems pretty good. I want to know who the killer is.

SalanderServant,  9:39 PM  

Would love to win this as I love Patterson's work!

fatally_flayed at yahoo dot com

SalanderServant,  9:44 PM  

Tweeted here. http://twitter.com/Fatally_Flayed/status/24908415224

Sand,  9:48 PM  

I would love to win this audio book as I'm a huge James Patterson fan!

Alicia,  10:35 PM  

I listen to audiobooks while I exercise. James Patterson would be a great way to occupy my time.

Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

bloggyig at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP