Hapari Swimwear Giveaway


Summertime means spending some quality time in the pool, or at the beach, while swimming and having fun in the sun! It also means swimsuit season (and going shopping for a new suit), and for some, "swimsuit season" (and the task of finding that suit that fits well and flatters your shape) is completely dreaded...but no worries!! Because there is a fabulous swimwear company called Hapari that carries swimsuits that fit and flatter all shapes!

About Hapari (from their website):

Hapari Swimwear enhances the curves you love and hides the curves you don't. We make modest swimwear and tankinis that are stylish and comfortable for all body types. With Hapari's new line of tankini swimwear we've improved upon the things women have traditionally disliked about modest swimsuits. Using our special style tabs, every tankini can be worn 3 different ways; halter, tank and criss cross.
From our huge selection of tankinis and modest swimwear, you can mix and match any top with any bottom. Every swim top can be enhanced with our silicone breast inserts called "Illusions". Hapari's swimwear line offers several different styles of modest swim suits. Each fashion style provides comfort and appropriate coverage. Hapari's modest swimwear is designed with our body shaping secrets that enhance your figure, and allow every woman to feel confident and beautiful in her swimsuit!

We love so many of the swimsuits from Hapari! Their trendy tankinis are super cute and are available in a variety of styles and sizes (XXS-3X)! Also, the swimwear pieces (tankinis/bikinis and bottoms) are sold separately so you can mix and match the items to get the look you want and get the perfect fit! They have swimsuits available for men and kids, as well!

Here's a few of their swimsuits that we adore:

Island Fever Sport Tankini


Aqua Zebra Butterfly Tankini


Mango Mudd V-Neck Tankini


And, as mentioned above, the tankinis can be worn 3 different ways! How awesome is that!? You can instantly give your swimsuit a new look depending on how you decide to wear it! Here are the different looks:



Connect with Hapari!


Buy It!
Have you fallen in love with one of these cute swimsuits? You can purchase your favorite swimwear items online at Hapari.


Win It!
Now is your chance to win!! Are you excited?! Hapari is giving to ONE (1) lucky reader a Gift Certificate for $96.00! That's means you'll be able to purchase a Tankini Top and Bottom of your choice!


*Main Entry*
Visit Hapari and tell us which swimsuit is your favorite.


*Extra Entries*
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  • "Like" Hapari on Facebook (and if you want, please let them know that All Ruby Cakes sent you or that you entered our giveaway). (5 entries)
  • Follow @Hapari on Twitter. (5 entries)
  • Sign up to receive Hapari discount coupons/info (lower left corner). (2 entries)
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter. (1 entry)
  • "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (1 entry)
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (2 entries)
  • Subscribe to our RSS feed. (1 entry)
  • NEW! Grab our button! Please leave us a link to where we can find it. (2 entries)
  • NEW! Enter another one of our current giveaways and leave a comment telling us which giveaway(s) you entered. (1 entry for EACH one you enter)
  • Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to the post in the comment. (5 entries)
  • Tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with a link to your tweet. This can be done daily. (1 entry per day/tweet)
    Feel free to copy & paste this:
  • #Win A Swimsuit from @Hapari and look fabulous this summer! Enter at @allrubycakes: http://bit.ly/9Atn94 #giveaway #contest

The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on July 28, 2010. ***The giveaway has been extended until August 1st!*** The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Also, if you’re the winner, we need a way to contact you, so please make sure that you have your email address somewhere we can see it (either in your comment or in your profile). The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US and Canada only!

Disclosure: Hapari is providing a gift certificate for one of our readers and myself in exchange for hosting this giveaway. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.


Amy & Heather

690 comments:

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 690 Newer› Newest»
Unknown 5:58 AM  

I like the Blue Aloha V-Neck Tankini with the red bottom
veniceangel@hotmail.com

Huguette En 6:13 AM  

I like the Red Aloha V-Neck Tankini.
Thanks for the chance!
henglish at nb dot sympatico dot ca

Mimi 1:03 PM  

i love the Island Fever Butterfly Tankini. it's something i would definitely wear to the beach. :)

whatmimiwrites@gmail.com

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Mimi 1:05 PM  

i am a follower of this blog! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Michele P. 2:24 PM  

I like the Plus Size Aqua Bay Sport Tankini with the brown plus sized shorts...
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:26 PM  

like Hapari on FB Michele Pineda #1

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:26 PM  

like Hapari on FB Michele Pineda #2

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:26 PM  

like Hapari on FB Michele Pineda #3

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:26 PM  

like Hapari on FB Michele Pineda #4

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:26 PM  

like Hapari on FB Michele Pineda #5

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:28 PM  

following @hapari on twitter #1 micaela6955 ID
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:28 PM  

following @hapari on twitter #2 micaela6955 ID
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:28 PM  

following @hapari on twitter #3 micaela6955 ID
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:28 PM  

following @hapari on twitter #4 micaela6955 ID
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:29 PM  

following @hapari on twitter #5 micaela6955 ID
micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. 2:31 PM  

tweeted http://twitter.com/micaela6955/status/19106805847

micaela6955 at msn dot com

409cope 2:51 PM  

I like the Aqua Bay Sport Tankini and the Hot Shot Turquoise Bottoms the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 2:53 PM  

I like Hapari on facebook and commented. Shari D entry #3

One Frugal Girl 8:02 PM  

I like the Metro S.O.S. Tankini (Turquoise Trim)
Metro S.O.S. Tankini (Turquoise Trim).

Anonymous,  10:23 PM  

my favorite is the Stripes V-Neck Tankini
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:24 PM  

following @Happari on twitter as RITAGIRL, 1
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:25 PM  

following @Happari on twitter as RITAGIRL, 2
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:25 PM  

following @Happari on twitter as RITAGIRL, 3
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:25 PM  

following @Happari on twitter as RITAGIRL, 4
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:25 PM  

following @Happari on twitter as RITAGIRL, 5
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:26 PM  

Signed up to receive Hapari discount coupons/info, 1
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:26 PM  

Signed up to receive Hapari discount coupons/info, 2
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:27 PM  

Following @AllRubyCakes on Twitter
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:28 PM  

public follower with GFC
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:28 PM  

public follower with GFC, 2
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:29 PM  

subscribed to RSS Feed
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Anonymous,  10:30 PM  

tweet.. https://twitter.com/RITAGIRL/status/19231519589
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

Allison 10:37 PM  

I like the Black Aloha Sport tankini.

allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  11:27 AM  

tweet.. http://twitter.com/RITAGIRL/status/19274642439
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

409cope 3:16 PM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/19287777703

Tamara B. 8:50 PM  

I like the Island Fever Sport Tankini with the brown bottoms.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. 8:52 PM  

I "Like" Hapari on Facebook and posted on their wall I entered your giveaway.
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. 8:53 PM  

#1, I am a subscriber to the Hapari discount coupons/info
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. 8:53 PM  

#2, I am a subscriber to the Hapari discount coupons/info
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. 8:54 PM  

I "Like" All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
(Tamara Bennington)
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. 8:55 PM  

#1, Follower to All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

Tamara B. 8:56 PM  

#2, Follower to All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

meeyeehere 8:20 AM  

GREEN ENVY DIAMOND V-NECK TANKINI with brown bikini bottom would be what I would love to have!! I got my fingers crossed to win!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

meeyeehere 8:26 AM  

Guess what???
I follow you on twitter@ meeyeehere!
Yay!!! Have a wonderful week.
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

Mami2jcn 1:55 PM  

I like the Red Aloha Sport Tankini.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Anonymous,  2:15 PM  

tweet.. https://twitter.com/RITAGIRL/status/19369153459
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

409cope 3:19 PM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/19372732008

Aisling 9:03 PM  

My favorite suit is the Mango Mudd Sport Tankini with Regular Brown Bottoms.

Melanie 10:21 PM  

my fave is American girl sport tankini with tummy tuk red and white bottoms

melanieinaz2003 at yahoo

Melanie 10:25 PM  

http://twitter.com/kaiasmommy/status/19398837316

melanieinaz2003 at yahoo

Michelle 11:23 PM  

I really like the Blue Aloha V-Neck Tankini

blackbearpie@aol.com

h. mcnaron 8:15 AM  

I gotta say my favorite is the black sassy swimwear skirt and blank tank shore.

hmcnaron at gmail

Anonymous,  10:22 AM  

tweet.. https://twitter.com/RITAGIRL/status/19435398713
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

wendy wallach 10:56 AM  

I like the black cover up shorts and the aloha tankini.

madamerkf at aol dot com

409cope 1:51 PM  

daily tweet-http://twitter.com/409cope/status/19445970788

REAGAN 2:40 PM  

I like the mango mudd sports tankini.

reaganlines at clearwire dot net

REAGAN 2:46 PM  

I follow your blog via google friend

reaganlines at clearwire dot net

REAGAN 2:51 PM  

I also entered to win the I hate to cook cook book contest.

reaganlines at clearwire dot net

Mama_Tank 7:02 PM  

I like the Zebra V-Neck Tankini
saratankersley11 (at) gmail (dot) com

Mama_Tank 7:07 PM  

I like Hapari on Facebook 1
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:08 PM  

I like Hapari on Facebook 2
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:08 PM  

I like Hapari on Facebook 3
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:08 PM  

I like Hapari on Facebook 4
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:08 PM  

I like Hapari on Facebook 5
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:08 PM  

I follow Hapari on Twitter 1
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:08 PM  

I follow Hapari on Twitter 2
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:09 PM  

I follow Hapari on Twitter 3
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:09 PM  

I follow Hapari on Twitter 4
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:09 PM  

I follow Hapari on Twitter 5
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:09 PM  

I signed up to get Haspari coupons 1
saratankersley at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:09 PM  

I signed up to get Haspari coupons 2
saratankersley at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:10 PM  

I follow you on Twitter (@mama_tank)
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:10 PM  

I follow you via Google Friend Connect 1
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:11 PM  

I follow you via Google Friend Connect 2
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:11 PM  

I subscribed to your posts via RSS feed
saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:12 PM  

I have your button on my blog 1
http://skeeberboo.blogspot.com

saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Mama_Tank 7:12 PM  

I have your button on my blog 2
http://skeeberboo.blogspot.com

saratankersley11 at gmail dot com

Kimbers867 7:35 PM  

I like the Black Aloha V-Neck Tankini with a black bottom

frugalmdmom at comcast dot net

ikkinlala 9:06 PM  

I like the Aqua Bay V-neck Tankini.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

ikkinlala 9:06 PM  

I entered your New Tricks giveaway.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

ikkinlala 9:07 PM  

I entered your The Glamour of Grammar giveaway.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

ikkinlala 9:07 PM  

I entered your The Body Shop giveaway.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

ikkinlala 9:08 PM  

I entered your I Hate to Cook Book giveaway.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

ikkinlala 9:08 PM  

I entered your The Impostor's Daughter giveaway.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

ikkinlala 9:08 PM  

I entered your The Disappearing Spoon giveaway.

ikkinlala AT yahoo DOT ca

Egle 11:13 PM  

I like Aqua Bay V-Neck Tankini.

egle dot mane at gmail dot com

«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 690 Newer› Newest»

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP