*Closed* We Love Colors Review & Giveaway


We Love Colors is a really cool online store that sells hosiery items for practically anyone and everyone! And their name really says it all! Their items are available in a ridiculously HUGE selection of colors!


Here's more about We Love Colors (from their website):

We Love Colors, Inc. is an online clothing company that was founded in 2003 as a family-run business. We specialize in selling tights, leggings, fishnets, socks and dancewear, among other items, in the best and largest selection of colors to men, women and children of all ages and all sizes worldwide. We currently offer our items in 51 solid colors and 13 fun splash colors, and hope to encourage unique expression and personality in fashion with our colorful selection of apparel.

You can actually check out their Color Guide to see all the awesome colors that they have available!


Here's a few of their fabulously fun (& colorful) items:

White Striped Tights



Solid Color Tube Dress



Solid Color Knee Highs



Caroline Geys Organic Custom Tights


We Love Colors kindly sent me a couple of pairs of tights to review! I received the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Black and Teal.


Amy


First of all, these tights are SUPER soft! I can't even express how amazingly comfortable these tights are!! You know how some tights seem to give you that feeling as though you're being cut into (lol)? Well, that's not the case with these ones! They're not confining or constricting at all! They actually fit really well. I know that some tights can be a hassle to get on, but these ones are quite roomy and have plenty of give to them, which allows them to go on super easily!


Amy


Amy



And, of course, I love the colors! I like that the material isn't thick at all, but somehow they provide a nice solid color, almost giving it the appearance of a very thin legging. Also, these colors work so well with many of the items I have in my wardrobe! The teal pair will add the perfect pop of color to any ole outfit, and the black ones go great with ANYTHING that I choose to wear!



You can connect with We Love Colors on Twitter and Facebook, as well as on their Friends Blog and Trends Blog.


Buy It!

The Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights are just $12.50! I think that's an awesome price for the quality you get! Visit We Love Colors to check out their impressive selection of items and to purchase your favorites!




Win It!

We Love Colors is generously giving one All Ruby Cakes reader a pair of Microfiber Tights (in the winner's choice of color, style, and size)!!



*Main Entry*

Please visit We Love Colors, and leave a comment telling us your favorite item (and color).



*Extra Entries*

Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  • Follow @WeLoveColors on Twitter. (1 entry)
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter. (1 entry)
  • Become a fan of We Love Colors on Facebook, and please let them know that All Ruby Cakes sent you or that you entered the giveaway at All Ruby Cakes. (1 entry)
  • Become a fan of All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (1 entry)
  • Follow We Love Colors' Friends Blog. (1 entry)
  • Subscribe to the We Love Colors newsletter (lower left page). (1 entry)
  • Subscribe to We Love Colors' Trends Blog. (1 entry)
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect. (1 entry)
  • Subscribe to our feed. (1 entry)
  • Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to the post in the comment. (1 entry)
  • Tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a link to your tweet. (1 entry)
    Feel free to copy & paste this:
  • Win a fabulous pair of @welovecolors microfiber tights @AllRubyCakes! http://bit.ly/aYS7bH Ends 5/14!


The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on May 14, 2010.The main entry is a required entry, and it MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries. Also, if you’re the winner, we need a way to contact you, so please make sure that you have your email address somewhere we can see it (either in your comment or in your profile). The winner will be chosen by random.org. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winner will have 72 hours to respond or new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE!


Disclosure: We Love Colors provided us with tights free of charge for the purpose of this review, and they are sponsoring this giveaway as well. We have not received any other compensation. All opinions are our own.


Amy & Heather

185 comments:

Katie 10:28 AM  

LOVE the metro custome tights in neon pink :)

how great would those be for clubbing!

kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

Katie 10:30 AM  

i follower your blog with google friend connect!

kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

Clare Tea 9:37 PM  

I love the diamond tights in black and white! Also, the white striped tights in sky blue/light pink. I love, love, LOVE that you can choose the colours!

le.paradis.found at gmail dot com

Clare Tea 2:46 AM  

blogged! http://ateacupofwhimsy.blogspot.com/2010/04/we-love-colors-tights-give-away.html

by the way, I'm assumming we can tweet once every day.

Also, can we choose the patterned kinds if we win? like the striped ones...

Clare Tea 11:44 PM  

april 24 tweet http://twitter.com/icitea/status/12808529172

Vanessa 5:54 AM  

I love Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in black

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail dot com

Vanessa 5:56 AM  

I follow @WeLoveColors on Twitter

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail dot com

Vanessa 5:56 AM  

I follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter - @ilovervg

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail dot com

Vanessa 5:57 AM  

I am a fan of We Love Colors on Facebook - Ribka Vanessa Giovanni

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail dot com

Vanessa 5:57 AM  

I am a fan of All Ruby Cakes on Facebook - Ribka Vanessa Giovanni

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail dot com

Vanessa 5:58 AM  

I follow We Love Colors' Friends Blog - Vanessa

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail dot com

Vanessa 5:58 AM  

tweeted http://twitter.com/ilovervg/status/13004723195

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail dot com

va 4:24 AM  

I like the magenta leggings .

tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

va 4:26 AM  

I am a fan of we love colors on fb .

tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

va 4:27 AM  

I now follow the we love colors friends blog .

tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

va 4:30 AM  

i subscribed to the we love colors trends blog .

tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

thanks

va 4:33 AM  

I subbed to the we love colors newsletter on the lower left page .

tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

va 4:36 AM  

I now follow this blog ruby cakes via google friend connect .

tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

Bunny B 12:08 AM  

I love the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Fuchsia
bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B 12:10 AM  

I follow @WeLoveColors on Twitter @bunnyb
bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B 12:10 AM  

I follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter @bunnyb
bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B 12:10 AM  

I'm a fan of We Love Colors on Facebook. *bunnyb baxter
bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B 12:10 AM  

I'm a fan of All Ruby Cakes on Facebook. (bunnyb baxter)
bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B 12:11 AM  

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/13176399351
bunnybx at gmail . com

Aik 5:40 AM  

I love the Organic leggings in black!

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Aik 5:41 AM  

Follow @WeLoveColors on Twitter.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Aik 5:41 AM  

Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Aik 5:42 AM  

Fan of We Love Colors on Facebook.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Aik 5:43 AM  

Fan of All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Aik 5:44 AM  

Follow We Love Colors' Friends Blog.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Aik 5:44 AM  

Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Abby 6:00 AM  

I've been lusting after a pair of gold splatter tights for a bit now.

abscratch at gmail dot com

Benita 8:07 AM  

I could really use a pair of solid tights in Black style 1001. These would be great!

bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

DG 8:21 AM  

MicroFiber Solid Color Tights(Fuchsia)!

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG 8:22 AM  

fanned We Love Colors on facebook as Dee Gee and said that you sent me! :)

http://www.facebook.com/WeLoveColorsFanPage?v=wall&story_fbid=388504443245&ref=mf

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG 8:22 AM  

i follow the we love colors blog via gfc as Dee Gee

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG 8:22 AM  

I subscribed to the we love colors newsletter

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG 8:23 AM  

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/13193363567

tweeted!

DG 8:23 AM  

http://deegee13.xanga.com/726401708/first-week-of-may-2010-giveaways/

blogged!

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG 8:26 AM  

I follow you on twitter @deegee13

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG 8:26 AM  

I follow we love colors on twitter @deegee13

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

DG 8:27 AM  

I fanned you on facebook as Dee Gee

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

MissWendy13 10:16 AM  

My favorite item on We Love Colors is most definitely the vertical striped thigh highs in violet, they're sooo amazing! I need a pair :P

misswendythirteen[at]hotmail[dot]com

MissWendy13 10:19 AM  

I'm following all Ruby Cakes on twitter as MissWendy13 :]

misswendythirteen[at]hotmail[dot]com

MissWendy13 10:19 AM  

I'm following WeLoveColors on twitter as MissWendy13 :]

misswendythirteen[at]hotmail[dot]com

MissWendy13 10:19 AM  

I'm a fan of We Love Colors on Facebook as Wendy Mendez :]

misswendythirteen[at]hotmail[dot]com

Rachael,  8:57 PM  

I love the orange knee highs :)

sunnyd12389 @ yahoo . com

Elena Rudaya 1:58 AM  

I love the Black Striped Leg Warmers in Neon Yellow

queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

Elena Rudaya 2:01 AM  

I am a fan of We Love Colors on Facebook (Elena Rudaya)

queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

Elena Rudaya 2:03 AM  

I am a fan of All Ruby Cakes on Facebook (Elena Rudaya)

queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

Elena Rudaya 2:06 AM  

Follow We Love Colors' Friends Blog

queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

Elena Rudaya 2:07 AM  

Follow We Love Colors' Friends Blog

queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

Fia Kilbourn 2:22 PM  

The Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in yellow are perfect because I just tore my yellow target tights.

fkilbourn(at)gmail(dot)com

ChiqueChic 9:17 PM  

i've been wanting a pair of we love color tights for a while. i LOVE the lilac and white stripe tights!

Ali 5:24 PM  

I retweeted the giveaway @socialison.
http://twitter.com/AllRubyCakes/status/13360259499

Surge 8:04 PM  

I love the vertical striped thighhighs in purple!

contact email: tsgiveaways(at)hotmail.com

stacey dempsey 9:21 PM  

my daughter would freak for the Checkerboard Tights in green or blue COOL
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey 9:22 PM  

i follow we love colors on twitter @roswello
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey 9:23 PM  

i follow all ruby cakes on twitter @roswello
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey 9:23 PM  

i am a fan of We Love Colors on Facebook stacey dempsey and let them know you sent me
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey 9:27 PM  

i Follow All Ruby Cakes via Google Friend Connect
staceyx at telus dot net

stacey dempsey 9:27 PM  

i tweeted
http://twitter.com/roswello/status/13405966972
staceyx at telus dot net

Clare Tea 10:36 PM  

oh no i'm losing it!

http://twitter.com/icitea/status/13471151168

Clare Tea 11:51 PM  

may 6 http://twitter.com/icitea/status/13534303037

i really want those tights D:

Jo 8:45 PM  

Ooh, I love the zebra tights in fuschia! :)

jo.tee35(at)gmail(dot)com

Jo 8:48 PM  

I'm subscribed to the We Love Colors Trends Blog :)

jo.tee35(at)gmail(dot)com

Jo 8:49 PM  

Following through Google Connect! :)

jo.tee35(at)gmail(dot)com

Jo 8:49 PM  

Subscribed to the We Love Colors newsletter!

jo.tee35(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown 4:31 PM  

I looove the Microfiber Footless Tights in Charcoal!

This website is oober fun too! Thanks for introducing them to me!

Unknown 4:34 PM  

I just started following your blog with google friend connector!! woohoo!!

wawasweeps @ gmail dot com

Unknown 4:41 PM  

Following AllRubyCakes on twitter!!
very fun blog!

twitter.com/laurathy

Unknown 4:48 PM  

I'm Totally a FAN of WeLoveColors on facebook!

I definitely let them know you girls sent me!! :)

Unknown 4:53 PM  

I am now a follower of WELOVECOLORS Friends Blog, which is super cute by the way!!
I like the plus siza model of the month thing!

wawasweeps at gmail.com

Unknown 4:54 PM  

I also signed up for WeLoveColors' newsletter from their website!

Thanks All Ruby Cakes!

Unknown 5:03 PM  

I'm now subscribed to We Love Colors Trends blog!

I already know of a few other people I'm gonna share this blog with!

wawasweeps @ gmail dot com

Unknown 5:11 PM  

I subscribed to your feed through igoogle!!!
wawasweeps@ gmail dot com

Unknown 5:12 PM  

I also tweeted about this blog post at twitter.com/laurathy!!!!!!

Rachel C,  7:55 PM  

I like the footless tights in charcoal.
rach62803@yahoo dot com

moochyschwag 8:20 PM  

My favorite are White Striped Thigh Highs in Red.
moochyschwag-at-gmail-dot-com

Clare Tea 8:21 PM  

oh no! further explosion

http://twitter.com/icitea/status/

may 9

409cope 2:57 AM  

I like the Solid Color Tights in Light Pink the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 2:58 AM  

I follow We Love Colors on twitter as 409cope.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 2:58 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes on twitter as 409cope.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 2:59 AM  

I fan We Love Colors on facebook.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 3:00 AM  

I am a facebook fan of All Ruby Cakes.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 3:00 AM  

I follow We Love Colors through google friend.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 3:02 AM  

I am a We Love Colors newsletter subscriber.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 3:03 AM  

I subscribe to We Love Colors.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 3:04 AM  

I follow All Ruby Cakes through google friend.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 3:04 AM  

I subscribe through rss google feed.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kristen 3:48 PM  

I like the solid tights in lilac.

couponboss at gmail dot com

Lilly 5:48 PM  

The Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Neon Pink is my favorite.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

Stephanie 7:47 PM  

Plus Sized Splash Color Tights - how adorable!
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Amber 9:18 PM  

I love the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Navy!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber 9:19 PM  

I follow your blog with google friend connect!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber 9:19 PM  

I follow the We Love Colors Friends blog with google friend connect!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Heather 6:56 AM  

I like the plus-size Lycra tights in charcoal.

rsbryswrrl at gmail dot com

mogrill 4:12 PM  

I like the black organic leggings.
Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

Kylie 10:48 PM  

I love the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in teal!!! Teal is my absolute favorite color and so it would go with a ton of my outfits...I love that they let you choose the color out of all those colors!

clc408 4:34 AM  

I like the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Charcoal.

Meegs 7:15 AM  

Oh man do I adore the Caroline Geys Organic Custom Tights in Light Grey.

alex_alex 7:32 AM  

Love the Checkerboard Thigh Highs...!!!

alex_ophilia@hotmail.com

Barbarawr 10:39 AM  

My daughter loves the Splash Color Microfiber Footless tights in color #7306

Barbarawr 10:41 AM  

I'm a facebook fan of We Love Colors and told them I entered your giveaway http://www.facebook.com/WeLoveColorsFanPage?v=wall&story_fbid=392882078245&ref=mf

Barbarawr 10:44 AM  

I Subscribe to We Love Colors' Trends Blog with google reader

Oh, My Darling 12:40 PM  

I like the solid color tights in royal blue!

omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Oh, My Darling 12:40 PM  

Followed we love colors on twitter (@omydarlingblog). omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Oh, My Darling 12:41 PM  

I follow All Ruby cakes on twitter. (@omydarlingblog)

omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

Melanie Montgomery 2:38 PM  

I adore the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in medium blue.



clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

ReggieMann 8:57 PM  

My favorite item is the Kids MicroFiber Splash Color Tights #7214

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann 9:00 PM  

Like (Fan of) We Love Colors on Facebook
(Facebook name: Reggie Mann)
and left a message on their wall letting them know All Ruby Cakes sent me :)

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

ReggieMann 9:00 PM  

I follow your blog publicly with Google Friend Connect

ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

Charlene Kuser 9:29 PM  

I like the Plus Sized Splash Color Tights in color 1002

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:31 PM  

Following @WeLoveColors on Twitter
@Swtlilchick

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:34 PM  

Following @AllRubyCakes on Twitter
@Swtlilchick

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:49 PM  

Fan of We Love Colors on Facebook
and left message (Charlene Kuser)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:51 PM  

Fan of All Ruby Cakes on Facebook
(Charlene Kuser)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:55 PM  

Following We Love Colors' Friends Blog (Charlene)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:56 PM  

Tweet:Swtlilchick
http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/14018135618

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Kerrie 9:58 PM  

My favorite is the microfiber Splash Color Tights color # 7001
kerriekg(at)yahoo(dot)com

Charlene Kuser 9:58 PM  

Following you on google friend
connect (Charlene)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Kerrie 9:59 PM  

I Follow @WeLoveColors on Twitter @36momma
kerriekg(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kerrie 9:59 PM  

I Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter @36momma
kerriekg(at)yahoo(dot)com

MommyJessica 10:45 PM  

Thigh Highs in Black :-)

suparstarz714ataol.com

(jessica loves to save money)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP