Giveaway: 7th Heaven By James Patterson & Maxine Paetro

7th Heaven
By James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

A terrible fire in a wealthy suburban home leaves a married couple dead and Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin searching for clues. And after California's golden boy, Michael Campion has been missing for a month, there finally seems to be a lead in his case--a very devastating lead.

As fire after fire consume couples in wealthy, comfortable homes, Lindsay and the Murder Club must race to find the arsonists responsible and get to the bottom of Michael Campion's disappearance. But suddenly the fires are raging too close to home.

Frightened for her life and torn between two men, Lindsay must find a way to solve the most daunting dilemmas she's ever faced--at work and at home.


About the Author:
James Patterson is one of the world's most popular and successful authors. He lives in Florida and New York.
For more information on James Patterson and/or his books, please visit his website.


Win It!
We love James Patterson! Are you a fan as well? If so, we've got some great news! Thanks to Valerie at Hachette Book Group, we have five (5) copies of 7th Heaven to give away!!! =)


*To Enter*
Simply leave us a comment telling us your favorite James Patterson book! Haven't read any books by James Patterson before? That's okay! Just let us know one that you think sounds interesting (besides the book being given away).
This is a required entry. It MUST be completed in order to have chance of winning and should be done before completing any extra entries.


*Extra Entries*
You will receive one extra entry for each item below. Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  • Become a fan of All Ruby Cakes on Facebook.
  • Follow @AllRubyCakes on Twitter.
  • Follow All Ruby Cakes on blogger.
  • Subscribe to our feed.
  • Add All Ruby Cakes to your favorites on Technorati. Please leave your Technorati username in the comment.
  • Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to the post in the comment.
  • Tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a link to your tweet. Feel free to copy & paste this:
Win 7th Heaven By James Patterson & Maxine Paetro @AllRubyCakes! http://tinyurl.com/yab2g6e Please RT!


The giveaway will end at 11:59 PM (CST) on December 13, 2009. If you’re the winner, we need a way to contact you, so please make sure that you have your email address somewhere we can see it (either in your comment or in your profile). The winners will be chosen by random.org. The winners will be contacted by email and announced on All Ruby Cakes. The winners will have 72 hours to respond or new winners will be chosen. This giveaway is open to residents of the US & Canada. No PO Boxes.



Amy & Heather

121 comments:

Heidi V 9:28 AM  

I, Alex Cross is on my reading list but I haven't read any of James Patterson books.

Thanks
heidivargas [at] live dot com

Heidi V 9:28 AM  

Tweeted - http://twitter.com/HeidiVargas/status/6174594962

Thanks
heidivargas [at] live dot com

Heidi V 9:32 AM  

Blogged about the giveaway @ http://theblackcell.com/blogs/index.php/book-giveaway-%E2%80%93-seventh-heaven-by-james-patterson-%E2%80%93-ends-%E2%80%93-12-13-2009/

Thanks
heidivargas [at] live dot com

Deb K 12:08 AM  

Swim Suit was one I just finished and love it!

Thanks for the chance :-)

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K 12:12 AM  

You are on my Techno Favs

Deb55106

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K 12:13 AM  

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/6364616312

deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

DarcyO 5:06 PM  

I liked Kiss the Girls by Patterson.

dlodden at frontiernet dot net

DarcyO 5:07 PM  

I follow on Twitter (darcy1956(.

dlodden at frontiernet dot net

DarcyO 5:07 PM  

tweet:
http://twitter.com/darcy1956/status/6385614109

dlodden at frontiernet dot net

luvtxess 12:05 PM  

I love Alex Cross, and I really want to read King Tut. James Patterson is my daughters favorite author, so if I win a copy this book will get read twice real quick!

luvtxess 12:10 PM  

I follow on twitter and tweeted here

http://twitter.com/luvtxess/status/6408615487

Susan 1:41 PM  

I like the James Patterson Womens Mystery club series. I'd say the favorite is 1st To Die since it's the first one.

Marjorie/cenya2 6:51 AM  

My favourite James Patterson book is Swimsuit.

I follow by google reader.


cenya2 at hotmail dot com

Reading 8:17 PM  

My fav Patterson novel is Suzanne's Diary to Nicholas.

lizzi0915 at aol dot com

Kerrie 11:51 AM  

The The Murder of King Tut sounds like a good book!
kerriekg@yahoo.com

Anita Yancey 7:28 AM  

I have two favorites, Along Came A Spider and Kiss The Girls. Please enter me. Thanks!

ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

abfantom 4:15 PM  

I just got done reading James Patterson's Swimsuit.

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Sue 5:57 PM  

Anything Alex Cross. Thanks for the giveaway!!

s.mickelson at gmail dot com

ky2here 6:10 PM  

Following on twitter as ky2here1 and here's my tweet:

http://twitter.com/ky2here1/status/6552417660

Renee G 9:09 PM  

My favorite so far has been Roses are Red.

rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Wendi P 1:38 PM  

I have read all of the Alex Cross books. So hard to pick one but if I had to it would be Kiss The Girls. Thanks for the chance!

justpeachy36 4:13 PM  

justpeachy36@yahoo.com

The James Patterson book I liked a lot was called, "The Jester." Excellent book.

Please enter me in the giveaway.

Crystal F 4:42 PM  

I've read a ton of his books and enjoyed every one. I think I liked Double Cross the best though. thank you!

randio 6:40 PM  

read almost all his books & love the Lindsy Boxer series but my favorite was Kiss the Girls.

LV 7:20 PM  

I want to read the latest James Patterson book, I, Alex.

LV 7:27 PM  

Sorry, my tweet was
http://twitter.com/LisaSVance/status/6588803042

deb c 12:53 AM  

Love James Patterson. My favorite isn't one paticular book, it's the Alex Cross series.

clc408 4:26 AM  

I enjoy all of his books. First To Die is one of my favorites.

Anonymous,  6:03 AM  

I love his Alex Cross books, especially "Along Came a Spider." The movie of the book was excellent, too--Morgan Freeman rocks! Thanks for the chance to win.

409cope 7:24 AM  

I liked Kiss the Girls the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

409cope 7:24 AM  

I follow through google friend. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kim 8:30 AM  

i'm loving the women's murder club series and am on 3rd degree. avonbaby87@gmail.com

Unknown 8:34 AM  

Kiss the girls was a good one, movie wasn't bad either! I haven't read a Patterson novel I didn't like.

David Johnson 9:15 AM  

I haven't read any James Patterson books, 7th Heaven would be a good start, thanks.

Carol EL 10:29 AM  

1ST To Die was a good one,I've read a lot of his. jelly15301@gmail.com

Anonymous,  11:39 AM  

I love the Maximum Ride series but my personal favorite is Judge & Jury!
pauline15_01 at hotmail dot com

Curling up by the Fire 4:56 PM  

It is Along Came a Spider and Swimsuit. The Maximum Ride books come a close second.

Alicia 5:31 PM  

Mary, Mary.

Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

bloggyig at gmail dot com

Karen 7:49 PM  

I absolutely love James Patterson - he's one of my all time favs.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Anonymous,  10:03 PM  

I loved "The Jester."

president(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com

startrek 9:33 AM  

Alex Cross is my favorite.
george ferris
littlegeorgie56@yahoo.com

startrek 9:35 AM  

Roses Are Red is my favorite.
John Ferris
guapo1317@live.com

Unknown 9:58 AM  

Kiss the Girls and Along Came A Spider are two of my faves, but I really haven't read anything bad by Patterson! Thanks!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Candie L 3:35 PM  

The only other book of his I have ready is Sundays At Tiffany's. THank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  3:41 PM  

You've Been Warned is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

Candie L 3:42 PM  

I am following on blogger. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(Dot)com

Hotsnotty2 4:58 PM  

I enjoyed reading Swimsuit, thanks for the chance!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Tiffany819 5:05 PM  

Sam's letters to Jennifer was my favorite. thank you!

Tiffanys819 at gmail dot com

Pfoxpsych 6:27 PM  

I definately think Along Came a Spider was the best and I love the Alex Cross serier the best, but all of his books are great.

Pam
Pfoxpsych@gmail.com

Bridget3496 6:32 PM  

Along came a spider was the first James Patterson book I've ever read and remains my favorite


brdgcombs at aol dot com

Julie 8:31 PM  

feed subscriber through Google Reader

aunteegem@yahoo.com

cman 9:22 PM  

I've never read any of his books..
I'd love to read King Tut. I've read so much about it!

Nancy S. 9:26 PM  

I follow you on twitter - ncschools.
ncschools at yahoo dot com

Nancy S. 9:26 PM  

I tweeted.
http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/6653119952
ncschools at yahoo dot com

Charlene Kuser 9:32 PM  

My favorite book James Patterson is
Along Came A Spider

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:47 PM  

Tweeted:Swtlilchick
http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/6653319428

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Charlene Kuser 9:53 PM  

Following on google friend connect
(Charlene)

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awesome Giveaways

Blog Design By:

Blog Stats & Stuff

Shopping  and Fashion
webbhotell Top Blogs Page RankMyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP